What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What weed detox products do you trust?

Ben_franklin

Place I'm applying for is a place that does shower glass and tiles and stuff like that. I would be in a warehouse moving and cutting and doing other stuff like that. The application papers had a page that says you're willing to take a drug test. The job pays $15/hr and involves machinery so I'm thinking odds are I will be tested. I haven't smoked in 2 days cuz I suspected this job would drug test. Im probably going to buy a detox drink or something. I've heard High Voltage is good for urine tests, and ***** for hair drug test.

Also I had a weird medical issue with my digestion. Basically food stays in my stomach longer than it should and makes my appetite close to none. I went from 180 to 130 (now sitting at 140 slowly rising). The point is I'm skin and bones right now with little body fat. I read online the amount of fat you have can effect results. It could possibly work in my favor. What would you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

thailer

most people use synthetic urine and i doubt that your drug test will be a hair test for that line of work. job drug tests are usually urine or saliva. theres a homemade drink people swear by on reddit using sure jell and a timed method that should work if you're not a daily smoker. if it is a saliva test, just don't smoke until your test because it tests just the first couple days so as long as you abstain, you should be ok to swab your mouth.

however, if you have a work place accident with a fork lift, you'll be tested again so just keep that in mind.

draztik

Veteran
Here's my experience. I'm a heavy smoker, I average 3-4 joints a day, I'm smoking all day long from morning until I go to bed and I had to pass a drug test for a new job. At the time I haven't taken a break from smoking for 15 years. I'm an active person, I don't go to the gym but I mountain bike a lot. It took me 2 1/2 months to piss clean, everyone is different but that's how long it took me to cleanse my body.

Synthetic urine is your best bet. The key to passing with synthetic urine is the temperature. The temp has to be on point because they check to see if the temp falls below 90 degrees Fahrenheit after letting it sit for 10 mins. So the temperature has to be perfect, between 98-100 degrees Fahrenheit when you give the sample. It can be 1 to 2 degrees higher than 100 and you'll be fine. The synthetic urine I've used comes with a heating pack that wraps around the bottle and keeps the temp for a few hours also it has a thermometer on the side of the bottle so you know if you're good. I've had jobs that do random drug tests and I just keep a bottle in my lunch box or my bag and one in my car. I actually keep two bottles in my lunch box now just in case someone else needs one. It's happened to me I got caught off guard. I was driving back to the shop with a co-worker once and got a call from the office to drive to the drug testing place and get tested. They were suspicious of my co-worker because someone complained about him smelling like bud and ratted to the office. The company had GPS on all the trucks so they were watching us and called us when we were close to the testing place and there was no way around it, we had to drive straight to the testing place. Luckily he had two bottles of synthetic urine in his bag, we threw them on the dashboard and cranked the defrost on high heat to bring up the temp quick. They can't tell if the urine is synthetic the only way you fail with synthetic urine is if the temperature is too low. Just make sure you hide the bottle in your underwear, they make you empty your pockets before you take the test.

Brother Nature

Here's my experience. I'm a heavy smoker, I average 3-4 joints a day, I'm smoking all day long from morning until I go to bed and I had to pass a drug test for a new job. At the time I haven't taken a break from smoking for 15 years. I'm an active person, I don't go to the gym but I mountain bike a lot. It took me 2 1/2 months to piss clean, everyone is different but that's how long it took me to cleanse my body.

Synthetic urine is your best bet. The key to passing with synthetic urine is the temperature. The temp has to be on point because they check to see if the temp falls below 90 degrees Fahrenheit after letting it sit for 10 mins. So the temperature has to be perfect, between 98-100 degrees Fahrenheit when you give the sample. It can be 1 to 2 degrees higher than 100 and you'll be fine. The synthetic urine I've used comes with a heating pack that wraps around the bottle and keeps the temp for a few hours also it has a thermometer on the side of the bottle so you know if you're good. I've had jobs that do random drug tests and I just keep a bottle in my lunch box or my bag and one in my car. I actually keep two bottles in my lunch box now just in case someone else needs one. It's happened to me I got caught off guard. I was driving back to the shop with a co-worker once and got a call from the office to drive to the drug testing place and get tested. They were suspicious of my co-worker because someone complained about him smelling like bud and ratted to the office. The company had GPS on all the trucks so they were watching us and called us when we were close to the testing place and there was no way around it, we had to drive straight to the testing place. Luckily he had two bottles of synthetic urine in his bag, we threw them on the dashboard and cranked the defrost on high heat to bring up the temp quick. They can't tell if the urine is synthetic the only way you fail with synthetic urine is if the temperature is too low. Just make sure you hide the bottle in your underwear, they make you empty your pockets before you take the test.

This is generally what I've done too, However, if your test has to be sent away to a lab synthetic urine will not work, they will detect that it is fake. Most places won't do this and generally test on the spot as it's cheaper and you get results straight away, but just keep this in mind.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Tell them it's $18/hr to start, no drug testing for pot, and in 6 months they either raise you to $20, or fire you.

Radio ads here saying $16/h unskilled laborers for dirt work construction. Get in and be too valuable to lose.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I had to pass a urine test to get prescription medication. Rather than have the stress of trying to fake a test I just gave up for 6 weeks. It was really surprisingly easy and it was good to get cannabis out of my system for a while. So my advice is to give up for a bit. It isn't that hard.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to pass a urine test to get prescription medication. Rather than have the stress of trying to fake a test I just gave up for 6 weeks. It was really surprisingly easy and it was good to get cannabis out of my system for a while. So my advice is to give up for a bit. It isn't that hard.

Prior to my current practitioner, I did the same as you, Chi. I just quit 5 weeks. It has it's unique benefits. I'm not a daily user, more for easing barometric changes or easing muscle soreness. Although I'd think about cannabis while abstaining, having a clean unadulterated specimen was comforting to know when going for a medical appointment with practitioner.

Masking agents do ok, but certain tests, they want to see prescribed Rx in urine sample. Most don',t if for employment. It's either positive or negative.

I've known many that rely on synthetic urine.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
I'm dry for six weeks now. My plants will take at least six weeks more to harvest. I'd like to puff some good smoke now, but I won't buy that shit weed sold in here. It's ilegal in my country, no dispensaries, just street stash.

Better wait a little more.