What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC1. Where can I find good seeds?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Is this the real deal? Is MAC1 even available in seed form?

https://oaseeds.com/en/9103-expert-mac.html

expert-mac.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I couldn't find that, but did find where they say he is sueing anyone selling cuts. I liked the creaminess of the stuff I had.

Does he have seeds for sale?

cbotany

This is just me, but i think your money would be better spent going with another breeder, there is a ton of hype around the cut, but next year it will be on to the next thing, check out any good seedline of chem, true american og's,or even some of raredankness plants its a safe bet to get a nice plant out of, thats just me tho, cheers

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Is this the real deal? Is MAC1 even available in seed form?

https://oaseeds.com/en/9103-expert-mac.html

expert-mac.jpg

expert-mac.jpg

I love how they got the flowering time down to 49 days, that's some real careful breeding. These guys are true experts and I think I'm just going to burn all my Mac1 clones and seedlings and order some of this fire ASAP! I've been wasting 3 extra weeks per cycle on the over hyped low vigor clone only. The best part is I only need to order one feminized to get these amazing results, the UK is just so advanced compared to the way they do things in Cali...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Are you sure you even want mac? Looks like some super boof to me lol but jokes aside get the beans from cap.

Attachments

• photo2046396.jpg
    photo2046396.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 128

stiff

Veteran
Who is this CAP,please?
About expert seeds...I won't touch their stuff again. Super disappointing to get autos which then don't flower automatically 🙈

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Just a heads up we have a Mac Hybrid in regulars, Peach Mac by Spitfire Genetics. This was made not using the Mac1 clone mother but rather a selected pheno from a pheno hunt of the original Mac 1.0 Seed drop from Capulator.

Spitfire Genetics advised Spitfire's keeper Mac cut has more depth to the flavour than the original Mac 1 with its unique terp profile smelling like a sweet mix of soured yoghurt, berry, cookie gas and American cereal with sugary berry notes.

We also have The Original Big Buddha Family Farms Mac & Cheese (feminised) coming soon.

In answer to the original question, I would suggest the Mac 1.0 seeds from Capulator are what you really want being after the Mac1 but there are also reported great selections from the Mac V2- although the V2 is not something I've seen first hand.

Thanks,

PS/ Josh

Last edited: