X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rastaidd
    replied
    Originally posted by marijuana View Post
    looks beautiful there...the Ketama mountains sound like my kind of place. might have to put that on the list, amazing architecture and views not to mention that amazing looking hash!
    thanks mate! Ketama mountains are a great place!!!!

Leave a comment:

• marijuana
    replied
    looks beautiful there...the Ketama mountains sound like my kind of place. might have to put that on the list, amazing architecture and views not to mention that amazing looking hash!

Leave a comment:

• rastaidd
    replied
    Originally posted by ojd View Post
    amazing thread and pics
    really makes me want to go to moroco even more than i wanted to

its just finding the time and shuting the grow down

but this year for sure

peace
    ehi thanks man, go to Ketama mountains in Maroco; the best place for smoking, take a thè and have a good time!!

Leave a comment:

• ojd
    replied
    amazing thread and pics
    really makes me want to go to moroco even more than i wanted to

its just finding the time and shuting the grow down

but this year for sure

peace

Leave a comment:

• rastaidd
    replied
    here a new egg from marocco!!!

Leave a comment:

• rastaidd
    replied
    great show megayields

Leave a comment:

• megayields
    replied
    Originally posted by sprinkl View Post
    Amazing!

I went to Marrakech in september last year. We had a riad in the old city.
    I must say we didn't have a good time. Everywhere we went, people were out for our cash.
    Like a drop of blood falling next to a bunch of leeches...
    I hope it was because we were two white-ass Belgians in the middle of a moroccan ghetto but it was really bad.

Still if I look at your pics it makes me want to go back... But avoid all big cities
    We had a car but were scared to go to Ketama, because of corrupt cops and the thought of landing in a Moroccan jail? Did you ever run into any? We were stopped twice in Marrakech(for speeding and not stopping at an invisible stopsign) and bribed them twice... lol
    We imagined if you're around Ketama the cops would be after a lot more than a few 10 euro's if they suspect you to be hashtourists

When I worked at Merrill Lynch 6 years ago, my partner was from Morocco, he told me so many stories of this exact thing happening to any "fair" skinned peeps bopping around larger cities UNLESS you had a local with you, so when I went he was their by my side, even then I had a "grease" roll of local money to uhh pay roadside tolls (read: bribes)....I have to admit I won't be going back some of these tools were real bad guys and the thought of a Moroccan jail time for even a short while,scared the poo poo outta me!

Here is some of my personal bubble hash and "budder" a friend and I make ....and it's killah!

Leave a comment:

• Manivelle
    replied
    thanks for sharin !

Leave a comment:

• sprinkl
    replied
    Amazing!

I went to Marrakech in september last year. We had a riad in the old city.
    I must say we didn't have a good time. Everywhere we went, people were out for our cash.
    Like a drop of blood falling next to a bunch of leeches...
    I hope it was because we were two white-ass Belgians in the middle of a moroccan ghetto but it was really bad.

Still if I look at your pics it makes me want to go back... But avoid all big cities
    We had a car but were scared to go to Ketama, because of corrupt cops and the thought of landing in a Moroccan jail? Did you ever run into any? We were stopped twice in Marrakech(for speeding and not stopping at an invisible stopsign) and bribed them twice... lol
    We imagined if you're around Ketama the cops would be after a lot more than a few 10 euro's if they suspect you to be hashtourists

Leave a comment:

• norahm
    replied
    Lovely pictures! I'm planning on going to Morocco myself next February or March. Is that a good time to travel the Ketama mountains?

Leave a comment:

• Rinse
    replied
    Originally posted by TripleDraw27 View Post
    Hey guys im curious. Watched a youtube with Jorge C, and he was showing some Culero.
    The one thing that made me get the jitters was, he said the wrapping had a funky scent of you know what.

So does that^^ have some butt funk to it? Serious question, not some trolling. It will prepare me someday when I come across this lol.
    The egg shaped ones are indeed smuggled up someones , not always though.

Leave a comment:

• TripleDraw27
    replied
    Hey guys im curious. Watched a youtube with Jorge C, and he was showing some Culero.
    The one thing that made me get the jitters was, he said the wrapping had a funky scent of you know what.

So does that^^ have some butt funk to it? Serious question, not some trolling. It will prepare me someday when I come across this lol.

Leave a comment:

• rastaidd
    replied
    Originally posted by Bazarocka View Post
    a true "woody",,,,,,,,dammmmmmmmm mmm Id like to have some of that. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeet.
    thanks man!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    GAVE ME

a true "woody",,,,,,,,dammmmmmmmm mmm Id like to have some of that. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeet.

Originally posted by rastaidd View Post
    maroccain's bourbuka

Leave a comment:

• rastaidd
    replied
    yeah man, great shots!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X