What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroco hasch!

B

Bazarocka

GAVE ME

GAVE ME

a true "woody",,,,,,,,dammmmmmmmmmmm Id like to have some of that. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.:artist:

maroccain's bourbuka
picture.php

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Hey guys im curious. Watched a youtube with Jorge C, and he was showing some Culero.
The one thing that made me get the jitters was, he said the wrapping had a funky scent of you know what.

So does that^^ have some butt funk to it? Serious question, not some trolling. It will prepare me someday when I come across this lol.

Rinse

Veteran
Hey guys im curious. Watched a youtube with Jorge C, and he was showing some Culero.
The one thing that made me get the jitters was, he said the wrapping had a funky scent of you know what.

So does that^^ have some butt funk to it? Serious question, not some trolling. It will prepare me someday when I come across this lol.

The egg shaped ones are indeed smuggled up someones :moon:, not always though.

norahm

Lovely pictures! I'm planning on going to Morocco myself next February or March. Is that a good time to travel the Ketama mountains?

sprinkl

Veteran
Amazing!

I went to Marrakech in september last year. We had a riad in the old city.
I must say we didn't have a good time. Everywhere we went, people were out for our cash.
Like a drop of blood falling next to a bunch of leeches...
I hope it was because we were two white-ass Belgians in the middle of a moroccan ghetto but it was really bad.

Still if I look at your pics it makes me want to go back... But avoid all big cities :)
We had a car but were scared to go to Ketama, because of corrupt cops and the thought of landing in a Moroccan jail? Did you ever run into any? We were stopped twice in Marrakech(for speeding and not stopping at an invisible stopsign) and bribed them twice... lol
We imagined if you're around Ketama the cops would be after a lot more than a few 10 euro's if they suspect you to be hashtourists :)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing!

I went to Marrakech in september last year. We had a riad in the old city.
I must say we didn't have a good time. Everywhere we went, people were out for our cash.
Like a drop of blood falling next to a bunch of leeches...
I hope it was because we were two white-ass Belgians in the middle of a moroccan ghetto but it was really bad.

Still if I look at your pics it makes me want to go back... But avoid all big cities :)
We had a car but were scared to go to Ketama, because of corrupt cops and the thought of landing in a Moroccan jail? Did you ever run into any? We were stopped twice in Marrakech(for speeding and not stopping at an invisible stopsign) and bribed them twice... lol
We imagined if you're around Ketama the cops would be after a lot more than a few 10 euro's if they suspect you to be hashtourists :)

When I worked at Merrill Lynch 6 years ago, my partner was from Morocco, he told me so many stories of this exact thing happening to any "fair" skinned peeps bopping around larger cities UNLESS you had a local with you, so when I went he was their by my side, even then I had a "grease" roll of local money to uhh pay roadside tolls (read: bribes)....I have to admit I won't be going back some of these tools were real bad guys and the thought of a Moroccan jail time for even a short while,scared the poo poo outta me!

Here is some of my personal bubble hash and "budder" a friend and I make ....and it's killah!

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing thread and pics
really makes me want to go to moroco even more than i wanted to

its just finding the time and shuting the grow down

but this year for sure

peace

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
amazing thread and pics
really makes me want to go to moroco even more than i wanted to

its just finding the time and shuting the grow down

but this year for sure

peace

ehi thanks man, go to Ketama mountains in Maroco; the best place for smoking, take a thè and have a good time!!:biggrin:
picture.php

marijuana

looks beautiful there...the Ketama mountains sound like my kind of place. might have to put that on the list, amazing architecture and views not to mention that amazing looking hash!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
looks beautiful there...the Ketama mountains sound like my kind of place. might have to put that on the list, amazing architecture and views not to mention that amazing looking hash!

thanks mate!:tiphat: Ketama mountains are a great place!!!!
:ying:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts