What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroco hasch!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

gertnaerd

hey rasta
the view from the lake up the hill ...is very dreamy man...i really love to see suchnice pictures ...
when you are still on your way /travel ...have a nice time and do alot of pictures hrhr
i wish you a nice weekend thx for da show:wave:

cloneX

Thanks for all the lovely pics, would love to vist Morocco. Is it safe to travell on your own, what about the police and hash, is it illegal?? I thought the goverment was trying to stop the farmers from growing anymore, interested to hear what you think rastaidd. How much Euro's you need for 20day visit?

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Thanks for all the lovely pics, would love to vist Morocco. Is it safe to travell on your own, what about the police and hash, is it illegal?? I thought the goverment was trying to stop the farmers from growing anymore, interested to hear what you think rastaidd. How much Euro's you need for 20day visit?

hey mate, i think that in marocco it's very safe smoke, because it's very tolerable there and the people are very friendly with the tourists.
and i think that is impossible that the government try to close the farm because it's a work for more family there, make hash.
For 20 days you need about 500- 600€ and sure you make a good trip in marocco! :D

Loving the news pics my friend!

hei Paulo, my friend, is always a pleasure when you stop here! :tiphat:

:ying:

Xhashish

Veteran
Super great pictures , and that hash looks reallt tasty :yummy:
definitely going to visit sometime, hopefully soon , peace out friend :joint:

M

michael68

damn how'd I miss this.

Amazing stuff. So jealous of you and paulo to be able to visit those beautiful places. Some day I will go myself, hopefully soon because things are always changing... :ying:

Great thread, simply lovely pictures... Mr Rastaidd those last pictures are in Chef still ?

Look really forward to visit the country :) Ill be around, would like to see some local dishes and vegies/fruits, kind regards

BEC

Hi, a question raster: that region comes this hash?
Already coming from Ketama and hehehehe

regards:wave:

RideTheCloud

KETAMA is the right place man!!!! :yes:
Whaou !!! man :tiphat::dance013: what a trip through yours pages, I've been near ketama, but the second trip well be "on" Kétama.....for sure....
Yours pictures ares great, this land is beautiful, When i was young, i can find some goods product made there....
Now this is more and more difficult.....
I see that somes governements of the UE are négociate with the king to réduce the production and the exportation....????
Is that true?
(Don't blame me on my english....this is not my first language)

Peace

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Whaou !!! man :tiphat::dance013: what a trip through yours pages, I've been near ketama, but the second trip well be "on" Kétama.....for sure....
Yours pictures ares great, this land is beautiful, When i was young, i can find some goods product made there....
Now this is more and more difficult.....
I see that somes governements of the UE are négociate with the king to réduce the production and the exportation....????
Is that true?
(Don't blame me on my english....this is not my first language)

Peace

ehi thnaks man, really great place and hash :D
i don't think that can negociate with whit the hashfarmers, because it's most important economic resource that they have..
so, i hope the situation remain the same :D :D
:ying:

Rinse

Veteran
Lovely hash, when I was in Marrakesh you had to search for the good stuff, very clear sativa-like buzz