What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroco hasch!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
There are mainly two varieties:
bourbuka, more work makes the bubbles

and the first hasch

Last edited:

Mbobwa

How does one go about making contacts in morocco?

I'd love to go and visit on break, but it would be even greater to meet friendly faces upon arrival and perhaps be even welcome to tour some fields and sample local fare.

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
How does one go about making contacts in morocco?

I'd love to go and visit on break, but it would be even greater to meet friendly faces upon arrival and perhaps be even welcome to tour some fields and sample local fare.

just go there, without contact, if you go in the region of Ketama, will be full of Moroccans who asks if you want dell'hasch! :D
:tiphat:

Baba Ku

Veteran
Nice hash pics! Sounds like a great trip!
I haven't had any Moroccan has since about 1981. I used to get 100gr plates of both red Moroccan and red Lebenese, similar to how affy plates would come in, but never sealed in cloth/muslin like the afghan. The Moroc was always great, but the Leb (we called it chokin' red) was killer.

Thanks for sharing, rastaidd!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
some hasch news :D
picture.php

picture.php

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
this morning got the desire to cook, I have also been busy in the kitchen :D
So, I took a container and white T-shirt at home:D and 'trim' (a little bit, but ..)
picture.php

placed on top of our 'canvas' and slammed well..
picture.php

picture.php

trim after bungabunga :D
picture.php

the final!
picture.php

picture.php

2 joint of good hash :D
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Greetz, Mondo Hash!!!!!!!,

Greetz, Mondo Hash!!!!!!!,

I'd like to visit, documentaries will have to do for now, I was wondering if the Marocans find it strange people visit and work for hash here that's like the equivalent of working at a brewery inexchange for cases at the end of the day,,, definitely cash crop over there and I was reading how the land system is set up so the farmers can kind of make there own land as they need it,, verry clever.

l8

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
yeah man, in maroco is another story, the people are very kind whit the strangers,
because they know that can sell a lot of hasch to the strangers, and the government know how they make in the farmers, but they can make their hasch safely.
i hope you will go in marocco because it's a very beautiful and coloured country, and you can smoke a very good hasch and oil !