What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pics from home and abroad ...

G

guest123

well i love a world wide guide , and surely nothing beats getting it sraight from the horses mouth ... im sure any of you that have travelled have found local knowlege cannot be beaten ... this thread will be dedicated to making the world a smaller place ...
ie.. a you show me yours and ill show you mine kinda thing .. lol ..
lets see your local sites , home shots , and what your country or locality has to offer , perhaps we can use it a s a bit of a travel guide ..... so ill begin with a few shots form my garden , not particularly mj , but just pretty shots etc .. feel free to join in and show what you got ... heres a little guy oz is famous for , we have many of variations of the theme , these guys are only small, around 2 ft ,, they are called bettongs , and are just like a mini kangaroo ...
7bettong-med.JPG

G

guest123

now thats the kind of thing i wanted to see , that last shot is a ripper mate , thanks heaps for sharing ,,,,,, ill load up another pic of a bird thats a local here specially for you ... id love to check out that canyon of yours one day . looks amazing ...

G

guest123

here is the bird pics i promised , a cassowary and a rainbow lorikeet ....
7cassowary-med.jpg

7lorikeet-med.JPG

Death

Hey Wally,how are those bettongs for eating?Good on the BBQ?I would imagine they would be a little tough and stringy,but good none the less.:D

G

guest123

lol , im sure their not too bad too eat ,, always liked athe idea of wallaby tail stew , kinda sounds nice ..... roo is not too bad to eat , has a little bit of a gamey taste , which goes down well now and then ....

G

guest123

cheers for the pics mate , love that first one , thats some awesome scenery , a place to get nice and ripped and just stare out into id imagine ...

Latest posts

Latest posts