Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ichyboy View Post
    Brolex

Thanks for ur info much appreciated. I will be in malaysia until july and was hoping to score some from a trustworthy person like yourself. Plz kindly drop me a message.
    Check out the movie Return to Paradise.

Comment

I was drinking and smoking some weed with a lady from Malaysia the other evening here in Cambodia. She was telling me the weed is pretty crap there but plentiful. Mostly Thai or Laos. Maybe some cambo. She always smoked freely in parks and was never in any trouble. There's an underground club there in Kuala lumpar where, upon arrival you are approached by a waiter with a plate full of class As. Pills to ice. No coke. It's a place I wouldn't visit but there are always ways to find what you need, wherever you are. Be safe and discreet if you need to get high. Don't bring anything into the country. Death penalty for transportation. Come to Cambodia... Its alot safer.

Comment

in kl wasnt recognizable as waht we recognize as weed
        watching grass grow

Comment

Friend told me how nice Cambodia is for tropical weed vacation spot. How are laws in Thailand? Thailand seems to have more beautiful beaches, and Phuket is supposed to be a party town.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
            Check out the movie Return to Paradise.
            That was a good and fucked up movie but true.i don't love weed enough to risk my life
            I AM THE LIQUOR!
            MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
            the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Loc Dog View Post
              Friend told me how nice Cambodia is for tropical weed vacation spot. How are laws in Thailand? Thailand seems to have more beautiful beaches, and Phuket is supposed to be a party town.
              Just say fuckit when in Phuket! Lol
              I AM THE LIQUOR!
              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
              the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                Just say fuckit when in Phuket! Lol
                Phuket is party town and supposedly great for meeting hot young women. Need money to take care of them and family, but rent in nice area for room is $80.00 a month. Just bed, wifi, and bathroom, for that price.

Comment

I'd steer clear of trying to score from strangers in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. If you get busted there you will be in very deep shit. While the cops are as corrupt as crap one thing they don't tolerate is drugs. And if you are able to pay them off you're up for about 50K plus for a joint - that or 5 -6 years in prison. Thailand isn't too bad - it'll only cost you about a grand to bribe cops there (re personal weed) and Cambodia is better again. BTW most of the Thai Buddha now comes from Cambodia so there is some excellent pot there regardless of what some might say. Laos is an okay spot - you can literally buy weed from local markets there (they feed pigs with it:-) and some of the best smoke I found in SE Asia was in Laos.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Ichyboy View Post
                      Brolex

Thanks for ur info much appreciated. I will be in malaysia until july and was hoping to score some from a trustworthy person like yourself. Plz kindly drop me a message.
                      Hi Ichyboy,

I apologize for not being able to extend you any hospitality when it comes to scoring.

I’m not based in Kuala Lumpur anyway.

However, if you or anyone wants to do things off the beaten path in Borneo, do let me know.

Comment

I thought that they are strict in China.

Comment

In most of these type of places I wouldn't go 'on a mission to score'. When I was very young, I'd do that sort of thing and risk sketchy situations. But that's in the states where I don't have to worry about getting whipped and jailed for ten years. I'd be chill about it, if it comes to you so be it.

I'd never have more then I can swallow or shove up my ass. Even so I'd guess they'd take you to a police station for a drug test. Maybe you could argue it was already in your system before you arrive but that might just make them mean. Beat you until you puke up the stuff you swallowed. Or give them a reason to find the stuff you keistered. Even so if it was offered I'd probably let my curiosity get the better of me. I'd be in a hurry to puff up my stash though.

I thought that they are strict in China.
                          They are but it's still around, I've heard in all the major cities. The better you know Chinese, the more friends you have, the better. Talking to people from East Asia, they've all told me something very important. Regular people consider it a low class thing. The way most people here look at homeless crack heads. The idea is that only dangerous gangster criminals or despised outcast minority groups like the Uighurs do it.

I had a close friend from Laos, he'd go back there and wouldn't score for this reason. It's something uneducated villagers do, his family and friends there would think he was crazy if he brought it up. He'd lose all respect in his community. I'd keep this in mind, it's very important for how people view you and gives you an idea of what the cops who bust you are thinking.

One of my biggest regrets in life is not going to Laos with him. He moved, I lost my phone, don't know how to get a hold of him. He was a great guy, we also had a Filipino friends we'd hang out with. We'd smoke tons of ganja, Filipinos especially love to toke. They'd say the stuff in Manila was terrible, they'd smuggle back some green bud and everyone would want to smoke it.

My friend's grandfather wanted him to go back to Laos to get initiated into his Buddhist religion, become a man or whatever. He didn't want to go because he'd have to shave his head and fast and meditate for a month. I was so close to volunteering to join him, for the experience and to help him get through it. One of the best things he said, the Westerners who think they're Buddhist have no idea what it's like. It's not this happy little laughing Buddha bullshit. It sucks to grow up in it and have to deal with your family's beliefs. I know that's universal.

Comment

In Hong Kong it's very easy - go to Tsim Tsa Tsui, walk along Nathan rd. near Chung King Mansion. Pakistani guys who mantra "nice suit, copy watch" will also have hash and possibly weed among other things. Most likely will be overpriced though but hk is not a destination for cheap asses. Evening time is best

Comment

Hong Kong shouldn't be in this thread - Unlike Malaysia and Singapore, there is no death penalty in Hong Kong for possession exceeding an oz.

Again, stay safe when you are in South East Asia. Be careful who you choose to trust.

Comment

Working...
                              X