No announcement yet.

Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Borneo and Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx for that bit of info tintala, i do fully understand the risks i would be taking and even tho i would only be looking for a couple of grammes i would proberly be treated the same as if i had a few oz's. Hopefully i wont be putting myself in any dodgy situations as i would like to think im more wise than that, but then again im a stoner so who knows..... lol
    Check my current grow
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...58#post2418058

We are all 1
    people, fightin
    the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...

Comment

I've been to Malaysia and Singapore dude.
      Don't even try. You will be arrested quicker than you can skin up.
      I guarantee it.

In KL and Singapore the cops pay taxi drivers/rickshaw drivers to try and sell tourists weed, when you accept they go get it, and as soon as you pay the cops show up and arrest you.
      Heard about it SO much when i was over there. It's not worth the risk mate.

Comment

You act so cool about it but you're actually just an idiot in my opinion. I lived in singapore for 6 years and those guys don't fuck around. They have so many undercover police and informants who specifically target people like you. And think about it, no one is going to sell you weed for that very reason! How can they know you aren't part of a ploy to bust them? Be very careful, you are playing with your LIFE.

Comment

I dont intend to 'act cool' nor do i think im acting cool, im being me pure and simple. Ur entitled to ur opinion gonzo but i think calling me a idiot is a bit out of order and uncalled for, u dont know me and i dont know u. I wouldnt dream of callin anyone on here any kinda name, but thats me i have to much for people on here, im not on this site to slag people off.

Weedio, yeah i know all the risks etc I wont get anythin off anyone who approaches me wether it be a taxi or rickshaw driver or whoever.

The point of this thread was to find out if there is a weed scene in any of the places i am going to, i dont want to know about drug laws as i know where im going the death penalty is a possibility or life inprisonment for drug offences. I was hoping that a bro or 3 off here lives/lived in any of the places im visiting and could give me a insight.
          Check my current grow

We are all 1
          people, fightin
          the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...

Comment

dude I appologize, but given all this information what kind of scene do you think could possibly exist? These countries have some archaic laws and all I was trying to emphasize, albeit in a hostile manner, is that you cannot concieve of how things work there because it is so alien to you. I mean in the UK you get cautioned with a few grams, there its life in prison, you have no recourse against it. Best of luck and be safe mate!

Comment

No probs gonzo apology excepted. I understand exactly what u r saying. I will be as safe as one can.
              Check my current grow

We are all 1
              people, fightin
              the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...

Comment

So did you score think better of it? Any pics to post of your trip Jay?
                When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Prolly rotting in a cell as we speak. I honestly hope not.
                  Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing
                  There is a field.
                  I’ll meet you there.
                  When the soul lies down in that grass,
                  The world is too full to talk about.
                  Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
                  Doesn’t make any sense.

- Jelaluddin Rumi

Comment

To be honest, looking at that list there are countries mentioned, like Turkey especially, where the death penalty is in play. Does that change the fact that is the biggest transit point for heroin coming to the west?

Personally i think the whole war on drugs operates at its crux by instilling fear into people, by ensuring that one fears the potential consequences of their actions. This is how all Laws work. When u have no fear u arent constrained by that mode of thought.

I had the same gung ho attitude, and managed to score in Malaysia quite easily and very stealthily also. Im older, wiser and experienced enough in life to weigh up the surroundings, the character of the people u are dealing with, the potential risks and then make a decision about what course of action to take.

There are however the idiots who do not build personal relationships, walk up to complete strangers without any risk assessment, and expect to get an amsterdam coffeeshop reception? I mean is that wise? Horses for courses! Smoked some beautiful compressed Thai on an idylic beach it was blissful. Wouldnt have had that experience if i was thinking "DEATH PENALTY"

Comment

most people don't have the interest or desire to even go to these countries and that is part of why people will be so fast to tell you're an idiot for wanting to smoke there. i went to the philippines and smoke nearly everyday i was there. travel. get out there.

Comment

me too diggity, i;ve been in philippines last year and we been smoking everyday

Comment

what sativa land race strains are preserved from those areas directly on the equator? are they "ïndginous", brought by ancient settlers and now the inhabitants are savage, or was the weed only smuggled in or mekong area seed strains are guerrilla grown?

Comment

also, what is the deal with afghanistan? they reportedly produce most of the worlds opium poppy, and they condem drug users to death? so drugs are bad unless it makes them money selling to people they don't like? but who are they kidding, a load of their people would seem to be so called users. what do they do, keep death laws around to selectively enforce it on undesirables and use them as scapegoats? i suppose extraterrestrials would observe this planet and think it mostly full of shit.

*sits back smoking joint, watching alien invasion, thinking, heheh serves em right.

Comment

***Don't get into trouble in Malaysia. Avoid illegal raves or suspect entertainment centres. Cops here are allowed to raid and entire place and impose urine tests on everyone***

I can attest to this: there is no borneo landrace. I doubt cannabis can survive tropical lowlands - you'd have to go really deep into the jungle border mountains to discover any highland landrace, if any.

The only commercial stuff you can get here area all Thai or Vietnamese of origin. Sumatra is known for its weed, but you don't get to see them outside of Indonesia.

What you're most likely going to get are your typical brick weed. But sometimes, you get really spectacularly strong fucky stuff. I was knocked out by a sativa(!!!) a few months back. It wasn't euphoric, but more like an endless loop of dream going into another dream.

Weed is more risky to sell here. The small city that I'm at, the coppers have a hand in hard drugs. Pot is known to reduce the addiction to these hard drugs, so cops see pot dealers as detrimental to their business. Even KTVs that pay up to coppers would be reluctant to entertain requests for pot.

I'd say less than 5% of the population is a habitual user. So it's all about who you know. Brick weed is not expensive at all.
                              Dank weed is probably double what you'd pay stateside - and even then, it won't be easy for the average westerner to get into the right circle.

*** Do not solicit for drugs. People here can be easily offended. But if you must, start with the pompous African***

Comment

Brolex

Thanks for ur info much appreciated. I will be in malaysia until july and was hoping to score some from a trustworthy person like yourself. Plz kindly drop me a message.

Comment

Working...
                                X