X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie introduction

Hello guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself -

I´ve been reading on this forum for a little while wondering whether I should register or not.
    Well I decided I should

I haven´t done any growing for many, many years now for a number of reasons but I decided to start again.

In the past I was on CW until HS got busted and then the canna cabana forum but when I wanted to log in I discovered that they´re gone too, although the website itself is still up.

I look forward to getting to know the peope here on Icmag

Cuddles

- Welcome Cuddles - we hope that you enjoy the experience here on ICMAG -
    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Thank you mate I´m sure I will

Comment

Welcome to the Party.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Welcome to ICMag Cuddles, I just checked and TheCannaCabana.com is still up and running, if you need help getting in let me know.

Comment

Hi ! yes the website still exists but I can´t log in. The forum seems to be gone???

Comment

Welcome to ICMag!
              Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

Welcome, help yourself to tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                  Hi ! yes the website still exists but I can´t log in. The forum seems to be gone???
                  Several years ago the site went private so you would need an invite to get in again.

Recently a lot of TCC members migrated to marijuanapassion.com also.

Comment

Several years ago the site went private so you would need an invite to get in again.

thanks, now I get it. But I´m not in touch with anyone there so that´s not gonna happen. Do you know why they went private?

I actually tried to log in some years ago but my tablet was google chrome and I got a message that chrome is not allowed to be used to access the site.

Recently a lot of TCC members migrated to marijuanapassion.com also

Do you know why they did that?

Comment

Welcome Cuddles
                      - Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
                      - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
                      - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
                      - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
                      - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
                      - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

Comment

thank you all for welcoming me to IC

Comment

Working...
                        X