What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women Who Use Marijuana More Often Have Better Sex, Study Says

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
....... dunno, trying to figure out how to use it and how it would help!

Maybe that pillow guy, Mike Lyndell could explain it. :chin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
....... dunno, trying to figure out how to use it and how it would help!

Maybe that pillow guy, Mike Lyndell could explain it. :chin:

back in the day (so i've heard, lol) they just shoved a Sears-Roebuck calendar underneath for elevation... i'm not sure poor Mike could explain anything.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
LOL... I say we settle this science. Giggles, come on over for a little research. We'll try joints, bongs, vaping, squish some rosin and make reefers, cookies... your choice of strains.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well, you've got the 'dump stick' and I've got the dump stick controller, what could possibly go wrong??? :kiss:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Why do I feel like she is referring to the lever that opens the trap door on an old westerns gallows?

Shame, so many possibilities too. 5 different ways to partake, times about 10 or so strains... coulda settled a bunch of science right there.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I read that about women having to be 'taken' and see the author lacks the experience to be telling us anything. She is just writing about herself. Falling into that pigeonhole of boring. Her idea of being feminine sounds like accepting it as a weakness.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Why do I feel like she is referring to the lever that opens the trap door on an old westerns gallows?.........

....... because you're smart, that's why! ;)

See, the problem is The Vagina, it's a trap, it's designed by that bitch Mother Nature to lure you in and get you hooked so you'll ply us with drugs and support us while we sit on our fat asses eating bon bons all day and getting fat.

........... but the dirty little secret about The Vagina is that it has very few, if any, nerve endings and meanwhile, The Clitoris is located outside The Vagina, the end result being that The poor dump stick gets hooked while the dump stick controller remains cool, calm and collected, all-powerful and in control of you and 'The Relationship'!

Too bad, huh (but it doesn't mean you can't still ply me with drugs, I'm easy and would love to have a broke-down old man to love)! :biggrin: :bigeye: :biggrin:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

See, the problem is The Vagina, it's a trap, it's designed by that bitch Mother Nature to lure you in and get you hooked so you'll ply us with drugs and support us while we sit on our fat asses eating bon bons all day and getting fat.

........... but the dirty little secret about The Vagina is that it has very few, if any, nerve endings and meanwhile, The Clitoris is located outside The Vagina, the end result being that The poor dump stick gets hooked while the dump stick controller remains cool, calm and collected, all-powerful and in control of you and 'The Relationship'!

Too bad, huh (but it doesn't mean you can't still ply me with drugs, I'm easy and would love to have a broke-down old man to love)! :biggrin: :bigeye: :biggrin:

I'm reminded of a convo one of my mates had with a girl/woman some time ago (like 40 some odd years), wrt the fallacy that man pick up women. It is the complete opposite. Women allow themselves to be picked up. So this particular incident ended with ... once you graduate you will be a fucking know it all. (remember this was some 40 odd years ago)

Ignore a woman... it drives them nuts :)

Edit: Many believe the "Venus butterfly" is a myth.... LOL

armedoldhippy

Veteran

........... but the dirty little secret about The Vagina is that it has very few, if any, nerve endings and meanwhile, The Clitoris is located outside The Vagina

did you ever read about the surgeon that performed what he called "love surgery" or something like that. he moved the clitoris from it's hiding spot & placed it inside the vaginal opening so it would be exposed to more friction. "some" of his customers loved it (his wife had it done) but others could not take the direct pressure. i don't want some asshat hiding the candy where i can't nibble on it!

Latest posts

Latest posts