This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Grower new to ICMag

Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx
    don't read this

Originally posted by CACTUSFLOWER View Post
    Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx
    Welcome Cactus!! Cannabis is actually NOT a male dominated world at all. We have just been waiting for you women to come out of the closet, so to speak and share you knowledge. BTW...my wife smokes waaaaayyyy more than I do. She just won't create an account and admit it. Welcome to the spot!!

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done??

"spread the love"

Comment

Almost all of the plants we grow are female so you could say it is a female dominated field

Welcome to IC, it is a great place
      All My Children
      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
      Easy Smart Pot Transplant

So, in summation: The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

Comment

Hi Cactus Flower! I am new to IC mag as well. Its weird, I just saw your post in the Book thread and im reading about smuggling too!
        I like to draw and paint. I have several pieces that are about Breast Cancer awareness with marijuana leaves in them. I think art is an excellent way to bring women together. I was looking for someone like you. Im glad your here!

Comment

Originally posted by DAT View Post
          Hi Cactus Flower! I am new to IC mag as well. Its weird, I just saw your post in the Book thread and im reading about smuggling too!
          I like to draw and paint. I have several pieces that are about Breast Cancer awareness with marijuana leaves in them. I think art is an excellent way to bring women together. I was looking for someone like you. Im glad your here!
          I would love to see your artwork. I lost my second mom to breast cancer..my aunt. Almost lost my mom as well. BTW..I am not a woman. but art is passion...... Please share your art with the group.

"spread the love"

Comment

Thankyou Useful Idiot. I just posted a painting on a new Women of Cannabis thread.
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292724
            and I will be updating my gallery and albums in my profile, your more then welcome to check them out! I always appreciate the support and compliments.

Comment

Cry on your shoulder

Originally posted by DAT View Post
              My sister was diagnosed with stage four cancer this Spring. Life isn't fair. It hurts so much to see her worry about leaving her family. I don't know what to say.
              Yes I like to read books with personal histories. Truth is stranger than fiction
              don't read this

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Cottonmouth View Post
                Almost all of the plants we grow are female so you could say it is a female dominated field

Welcome to IC, it is a great place
                So all growers are really feminists?! hehe
                don't read this

Comment

Useful idiot

Sorry about your aunt. We are all in this together
                  don't read this

Comment

welcome, and happy U chose to find the place... we offer the utmost in cannabis info...
                    please familiarize your self with the place and all our various forums...
                    we have a place for everyone.... glad U found yours.... welcome
                    puff/puff/pass........

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
                    Dressed like a daydream~~~

Comment

Thanks for making me feel welcome
                      don't read this

Comment

Welcome Cactus!

Comment

So glad to see you ladies join IC! Warmest of welcomes to Cactus Flower and DAT!
                          ((Useful Idiot, please encourage your wife to join!! We need to even out the imbalance!!))

Looking forward to seeing you ladies around! Make yourselves at home!
                          [ Registered Patient: CO Amendment 20. ]

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
                          Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
                          "
                          -Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
                          written by Harper Lee

Comment

Welcome to Ic.
                            sigpic
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
                            I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by nattynattygurrl View Post
                              So glad to see you ladies join IC! Warmest of welcomes to Cactus Flower and DAT!
                              ((Useful Idiot, please encourage your wife to join!! We need to even out the imbalance!!))

Looking forward to seeing you ladies around! Make yourselves at home!
                              I'm tryin...she is just shy. But she actually does log in under my name and read a lot. I reckon it is a start.

"spread the love"

Comment

Working...
                              X