What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This is bullshit!!!!!

G

I said it's her choice. If she chooses to have sex, or to kill her baby that's the womans choice. Or she could choose to be a decent, responsible, humane person. Her choice.

I hear ya though, there have been many times when I wished murder was a viable solution to my problems. Unfortunately I don't have the right to kill people because it inconveniences me.
Your dad should have pulled out.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your dad should have pulled out.

Ignore me if you want to. But the “if i had it my way” position you posed was insensitive at best and I was not alone in how it was interpreted. If you came into this thread expecting to not argue, well, wrong thread. This is about a huge argument among the human race. Nobody with any sensitivity will take kindly to your stance on pushing birth control on women. Of course the hormonal response and iud issue will come up dude. What did you expect? Everyone to be like “yeah hes right women should be required to be on birth control until 18!” Be realistic, thats absurd. You didnt state originally that it would be with some miracle hypothetical non hormonal birth control with no risks. Maybe if you explained yourself it would have made sense.

'Boogieman'

Yes my constitutional rights are just as important as yours and my second amendment rights are being trampled on. I will never accept having to jump through hoops with the government to get my rights. I will prioritize what I find important to me, and that is currently my second amendment.

Mr. J

This i totally agree with. Fucked up.

Hate to break it to ya, ladies, but if you're giving away the milk for free then nobody is gonna buy the cow. Nobody respects an easy woman. Any woman who has sex with a man who she finds unworthy of fathering her children is doing it just for the feels in her vag. If you love and respect the man you're having sex with and you don't want children right now then you had better be very careful, and don't be surprised if you get pregnant "accidentally". At that point I think you should have to deal with it, and murder shouldn't be something that you would consider unless you were some kind of sicko.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hate to break it to ya, ladies, but if you're giving away the milk for free then nobody is gonna buy the cow. Nobody respects an easy woman. Any woman who has sex with a man who she finds unworthy of fathering her children is doing it just for the feels in her vag. If you love and respect the man you're having sex with and you don't want children right now then you had better be very careful, and don't be surprised if you get pregnant "accidentally". At that point I think you should have to deal with it, and murder shouldn't be something that you would consider unless you were some kind of sicko.

I completely agree. I still feel that choice is between a woman and her maker. Not politicians or voters.

Great outdoors

Is there a reason a woman should not enjoy sex for the sake of sex?
I disagree with everything in your post but this really stands out as batshit to me.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I disagree with everything in your post but this really stands out as batshit to me.

Maybe the woman should consider the possibility of creating a life when she has sex simply for the joy of it. Nothing against sex for the sake of sex. It is the disregard for the potential of creating a child.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have always been afraid of the consequences of knocking a woman up, and acted accordingly with great care. The world is so much better off for it IMO, no more me.

It has been the male who pays, and in some cases a lot. A friend went through that, and now has complete custody of his daughter, but no longer custody of a couple hundred grand. Chick was telling him she couldn't get preg, and telling her friends that she was taking fertility pills. Slut wanted his money, which was all based on debt LOL. Dude was broke!

This chick I knew in HS used to get abortions on the reg, like it was nothing. Sensitive issue for sure.

Bigger issue for me is the feds and their global cannabis genocide BS.

Mr. J

Enjoy it all you want. Just don't get all angry when people think it's fucked up that you would choose to kill the resultant child because it would be an inconvenience to you. You see, it's all about choices and the results of those choices. You can enjoy something while at the same time be aware of the possible outcomes. Like literally every other aspect of life. It's about what you're willing to trade in order to have what you want and how much risk you're willing to take.

White Beard

Well he didn't and my mother didn't kill me so you'll just have to deal with it.

The only one who should HAVE TO deal with it is YOU: being a decent human being is YOUR responsibility.

flylowgethigh said:
Chick was telling him she couldn't get preg, and telling her friends that she was taking fertility pills.
Happened to me...she didn’t want my money, I had none: she wanted *A BABY*...unfortunately, it turned out she did *not* want to be a parent.

I wouldn’t trade my daughter for ANYTHING: she is the light in my heart.

flylowgethigh said:
This chick I knew in HS used to get abortions on the reg, like it was nothing.
Of all the women I know, who I know have had abortions, not a single one was not torn up about it - every single one agonized before, during, and after, and struggled for years to come to terms with it.

The number of men I’ve known who’ve walked away from a pregnancy they instigated with a spring in their step and a song in their heat? Well, that’s been almost all of them....

Freakazoid44

Men are allowed to have opinions about abortion. Don’t let yourself be bullied into silence! Your view is valid (unless the most aggressive people don’t agree)

My comment was tongue-in-cheek. I didn't mean to re-ignite any kind of shit-storm, so if I did, on this relatively dormant thread, I do apologize for that.

I have an opinion, and I'd be happy to share it. I was making fun of the tendency men have, as, seriously, outsiders, to lecture women on the subject. This is one where they have the final and, really, only say that should matter.

The flip side can be true, as well. I remember I had a softball teammate who had to sit out one week because he got "the boys" snipped. He showed up for the after game beers, but was moving quite gingerly and complained that it was really sore, when he was assured it was minor and would be no big deal.

Me: " 'They' told you that? Your wife, and other women?"
Him: "Well, yeah."
Me: "Lesson learned."

I basically told him he was stupid for putting weight in the advice of people who have zero perspective on it. His wife obviously has a vested interest and valid input, conceptually, but not on how mild or bad the experience would be.

Since those who most strongly claim to oppose abortion are also, in almost all cases, those who also strongly oppose things that would greatly reduce abortions (free and easily available birth control, science-based sex education), my opinion is that the opposition to this is as much about sex as it is about "life." I see I have Mr J validating this perspective before I even wrote it down.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
spermacides are very effective and can be used as lubricant.
and prophylactics used properly are inexpensive and widely available.
plus the morning after pill.
black peoples have paid a major roll in ending unwanted children...

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.
https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2020/02/25/abortion-the-overlooked-tragedy-for-black-americans/

this is murder...what if just one of those aborted fetus' was another MLK?

if women want to end anothers life because of the inconvenience it will cause them, then they should personally end All of their inconveniences.

Freakazoid44

spermacides are very effective and can be used as lubricant.
and prophylactics used properly are inexpensive and widely available.
plus the morning after pill.
black peoples have paid a major roll in ending unwanted children...

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.
https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2020/02/25/abortion-the-overlooked-tragedy-for-black-americans/

this is murder...what if just one of those aborted fetus' was another MLK?

if women want to end anothers life because of the inconvenience it will cause them, then they should personally end All of their inconveniences.

Except it isn't "murder." There's nothing to indicate that it is. A human BEING is more than human tissue and DNA. If the consciousness isn't there, it isn't a human being.

We went through all this bullshit with Terry Shiavo where pro-lifers basically desecrated her still-breathing corpse and made her husband's life a living hell because they needed her as a political and philosophical prop. Lots of claims about how she was reacting to them, and then, finally, when the courts repeatedly ruled for her husband and they took her off the artificial life support, the found an empty cavity filled with spinal fluid where most of her brain would have been.

That wasn't her. She died years before when her brain was destroyed.

Cells and tissue that might someday develop into a human being is not yet a human being. It's only murder if you completely redefine just about every term used, in which case, who cares what you call it?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just love how all there guys have all these options about what a woman should or shouldn’t do with their bodies....it’s such a personal choice and can’t be easy for anyone even tho you talk about some girl that had them on the reg....which I doubt but it doesn’t matter...if a guy fucks a bunch of women they get the “way to go dude” but if it’s a woman she’s a slut and should just be looked down on!

When you guys can have babies then you can chime in until then I wouldn’t say too much...mrj is a real jerk and has no compassion for any female :(

I’m sure I’ll get shit for this post cuz I’m a mod but I don’t care....

Latest posts

Latest posts