What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Periods and Hash

mrspollenjock

hi

hi

hey i dont think hash works that well for me for this but if u go to the pharmacy they have tabelts for it and its not dear the deff work thats her best bet i think there called fenedixe or something like that but there good maybe that and hash

supermanlives

Veteran
the more sedated you can keep a woman at that special time the better you are. i swear my ex would lie just to get at my stash. once she said its that time i would give up the goodies., worked for me too

Ms Kony

I usually smoke hash a few times/day with green when its that time of the month. It helps dull down the pain, doesn't take it away completely though . . . I'd have to agree w/ Lil that edibles are great for cramps. :yummy:

something like 39. something that makes you tired or kills any pain will kill period pain. and yes like posted earlier, exercise helps... even if it hurts to move lol. a good cure.... SEX! at first it hurts but then it helps relieve the pain. relaxes your muscles. butb that's only if your man is will willing during that time of the month. Shower sex =) smoking and some exercise, and my best buddy MY MAGIC BAG! are my cures, Tylenol, advil, asprin, midol, motrin... all that crap doesn't work for me.

BrainSellz

Veteran
lol...:good:
a good body flush helps my girl tremendously....extra garbage in the intestines probably doesnt help....considering that it cramps the space up in the tummy area....
old thread...

Amber Trich

^ agreed. the better I take care of myself in the month before my period the less painful and noticeable the whole ordeal is. hydration seems to be my number one factor in pain reduction.. fluids flow, salts stagnate

L

LadyCropSitter

Oh contrare monfrare! I think that cooking with hash is much better than smoking when it comes to pain. I highly recomend it for pms cramps. You get more of a body high with eddibles. Its very nice and relaxing.

I agree it's much better too. I love that body high feeling.

L

LadyCropSitter

i think it's not good.The major active ingredient in marijuana and hashish is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The exact nature of its action is not entirely understood, although it is believed to change to a psychoactive compound in the liver. The higher the THC content, the stronger the effects. The average potency of marijuana in this country has increased since the 1970s.Marijuana and hashish can impair balance, coordination, speech and thinking. Even small amounts of marijuana have been found to adversely affect driving performance.

You are missing all the other Cannabinoids that counteract any negative effects of THC. (I just noticed this is a double post, I am still learning sorry)