What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

got my work cut out for me

I got some heavy work to do here. i can't be obnoxious. i can't say nothing or my posts will be removed

so all of my post have to have substance.

Well i guess i'm going to get that practice writing i have been looking for

i have been relearning how to write since a cycle accident i had 15 years ago. hit my head real hard.

i need 23 more posts to get in the bad girls club

it's going to be tough i can't post anything that is not about cannibus, no general message board, posts on the introduce yourself don't count

I love a challenge :thank you:

Here goes nothing:wave:

Thank you

Thank you

I was able to reach 50 post.

I am grateful to this site. I have had to give greater thought to what i am writing. I hope i have been helpful, and from the nice things you all are saying i quess i am doing ok

:thank you::thank you::thank you:

L

LadyCropSitter

Congratulations on getting your posts up. I am working on getting mine up! Here goes...

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Well ladies, if you browse the threads I am sure you will find something that you are knowledge enough about to comment on.

It takes time to get your posts up and make them all worth while. It is an accomplishment when you make it.

Keep up the good work girls.

:thank you: