What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Use a trap :

o73ungaqdvj41.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Go in the women’s room make sure u identify as a women rotfflmao and fire one up see who wants in ..

Cuddles

Go in the women’s room make sure u identify as a women rotfflmao and fire one up see who wants in ..
that could work if you go to the right pub.
Also, art colleges are a good place ;) and you don´t even need to go to the loos. just go there and light up !:dance:

Veggia farmer

It has always worked to just be high as a kite and go out. It then comes pretty clear who smiles to you or lift the eyebrows at ya hehe

amanda88

that could work if you go to the right pub.
Also, art colleges are a good place ;) and you don´t even need to go to the loos. just go there and light up !:dance:

its really the main reason why 'girls-females-women' don't join here ....way too many 'males' in the females forum..but then can you ever tell..?

Cuddles

The guys on the womens forum don´t bother me really. But some of the stuff I´ve seen posted is out of order. Mind you, I´ve had conversations in real life with women who talk just as much shit.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do I find women smokers?
This is what ask myself every day, and I've been at it for a while!
Cheers to the women smokers of the world, you go girls!
CC

Veggia farmer

afterall who needs confidence...then you wake up

Hmm. Been reading this a couple of times. I dont understand what you are meaning. OK, I blame that Im not english talking at home. Confidence is a funny thing. I come from the part of life where you learn not to trust anybody, but often then people also start not to trust themself sometimes. I have never understood that.

When you do trust yourself, doesnt the confidence come naturally?

But yes, way to many males in this forum, maybe I should beat it?

Maybe should also have a only male forum? Naah, afterall we are feminists here, so smile and wave boyzz:)

Whish you a great day Amanda

imiubu

The grocery is a grand place to observe those of the opposite sex. In current times, it's about the only place
we can go 'hang out' publicly.
Chatting it up with fellow shoppers has always been a joy IME. It is quite amazing what can be discovered
of others whilst discussing life over the produce bins.
What folks place in their carts is a huge tell for me. Engaging with folks who have (what I consider) poor
life style choices in their carts, unless eye contact is made, we move along our separate ways.
Peoples purchases are a big tell to their lifestyles.
Some just don't jibe with mine so... I walk on.

Laundry mats (ugg). I go once a year at end of winter season to wash up XL bedding.
If a fella has grundie undies... we ain't gonna be buds. :D
Walk on by.
Take a gander at their shoes/ boots... and yes... foot wear matters. :dancer:

Not necessarily a recipe for discovering new toker friends but rather a pre cursor of sorts as to whom
I may begin a conversation with.
Over time... we may become toke buddies... or not.
Gotta meet peeps first, then decide.