What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
:bigeye: Why is everyone trying to find women smokers, seems like it would be more productive to create women smokers, as in make the world a better place, 1 toker at a time.:smoke out:

Ahh - people seem to like to break everything down into groups/gangs or tribes - based on colour or gender - ethnicity and/or religion - or even what football team they support -

- plus ICMAG looks like a growers sausage party most of the time - so its always an honour when a lady drops by for a natter - a lot of members like to see that I'm sure - and if they are also growers/tokers - then they have something in common with everyone here - I should think -

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
:bigeye: Why is everyone trying to find women smokers, seems like it would be more productive to create women smokers, as in make the world a better place, 1 toker at a time.:smoke out:

Xacly. Like Scandinavian countries are doing. :)

When I read the first post, I immediately thought "He's looking for a cool GF." So I'm going to answer the real question.

When you look for something, the extreme is easy to find. That's not what you want. Trust me on this one.

If you go looking for booty, you won't find long term. They're mutually exclusive.
If you go looking for a toker, only the extreme will be visible. You won't get a "normal" person who smokes.

Just lay back and let the universe bring someone to you. But it'll only bring a match. Want a better match? Be a better match. That means make your bed every morning. Work hard. Go to the gym. Take free classes at the community college. Do shit that improves your physical and mental health. There's a ton of easy things you can do to be a "better match". You know that innately. So get your shit together.

Don't try to fool the universe by making a temporary change. It's not a dumb 8 yr old. Your time alive is limited so try to be the best evolved human you can be. Focus on yourself, and don't get in the way of the universe from doing it's job. If you do that, I guarantee you'll get way better than a woman who's willing to smoke all your weed.

thailer

I recently met someone without going out searching through IG. There’s a few there who keep their clothes on and you can still bring home to mother.