Clear All

Bluegrass Festival
    That's where I met my dear Punkin.
    1978 - "back in the day"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Skunkist View Post
      Use a trap :

View Image
      LOL, better hope the woman you trap didn't try to lick the bud off with her long-azz tongue.
      ______________________________ __________________________
      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Originally posted by Nannymouse View Post
        i keep telling mice self, "It's a trap!"
        Rofl oh ladies stawp it I'm doubled over lol
        I eat legos

Comment

Go in the women’s room make sure u identify as a women rotfflmao and fire one up see who wants in ..
          I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
          "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

Originally posted by stoney917 View Post
            Go in the women’s room make sure u identify as a women rotfflmao and fire one up see who wants in ..
            that could work if you go to the right pub.
            Also, art colleges are a good place and you don´t even need to go to the loos. just go there and light up !

Comment

It has always worked to just be high as a kite and go out. It then comes pretty clear who smiles to you or lift the eyebrows at ya hehe
              Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by potheadpixie View Post
                Hi Ladies, I thought this would be an ideal place to ask, how does one find a fellow smoker? Especially if you're not 20 years old and apt to wear Phish shirts much?
                if you have to ask ...obvious you don't have what 'we' want!
                Omnes hortulani melius quam alia hortulani
                all gardeners know better than other gardeners

Comment

Originally posted by Veggia farmer View Post
                  It has always worked to just be high as a kite and go out. It then comes pretty clear who smiles to you or lift the eyebrows at ya hehe
                  afterall who needs confidence...then you wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                    that could work if you go to the right pub.
                    Also, art colleges are a good place and you don´t even need to go to the loos. just go there and light up !
                    its really the main reason why 'girls-females-women' don't join here ....way too many 'males' in the females forum..but then can you ever tell..?

Comment

The guys on the womens forum don´t bother me really. But some of the stuff I´ve seen posted is out of order. Mind you, I´ve had conversations in real life with women who talk just as much shit.

Comment

How do I find women smokers?
                        This is what ask myself every day, and I've been at it for a while!
                        Cheers to the women smokers of the world, you go girls!
                        CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by amanda88 View Post

afterall who needs confidence...then you wake up
                          Hmm. Been reading this a couple of times. I dont understand what you are meaning. OK, I blame that Im not english talking at home. Confidence is a funny thing. I come from the part of life where you learn not to trust anybody, but often then people also start not to trust themself sometimes. I have never understood that.

When you do trust yourself, doesnt the confidence come naturally?

But yes, way to many males in this forum, maybe I should beat it?

Maybe should also have a only male forum? Naah, afterall we are feminists here, so smile and wave boyzz

Whish you a great day Amanda
                          Hehe

Comment

Texas don't have state parks....it's gonna swirl just watch
                            I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
                              How do I find women smokers?
                              This is what ask myself every day, and I've been at it for a while!
                              Cheers to the women smokers of the world, you go girls!
                              CC
                              My local dog group ....full of female potheads
                              I eat legos

Comment

The grocery is a grand place to observe those of the opposite sex. In current times, it's about the only place
                                we can go 'hang out' publicly.
                                Chatting it up with fellow shoppers has always been a joy IME. It is quite amazing what can be discovered
                                of others whilst discussing life over the produce bins.
                                What folks place in their carts is a huge tell for me. Engaging with folks who have (what I consider) poor
                                life style choices in their carts, unless eye contact is made, we move along our separate ways.
                                Peoples purchases are a big tell to their lifestyles.
                                Some just don't jibe with mine so... I walk on.

Laundry mats (ugg). I go once a year at end of winter season to wash up XL bedding.
                                If a fella has grundie undies... we ain't gonna be buds.
                                Walk on by.
                                Take a gander at their shoes/ boots... and yes... foot wear matters.

Not necessarily a recipe for discovering new toker friends but rather a pre cursor of sorts as to whom
                                I may begin a conversation with.
                                Over time... we may become toke buddies... or not.
                                Gotta meet peeps first, then decide.
                                "... You can't dance and stay uptight, it's a supernatural delight..." ~ Sherman Kelly

"First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." ~ Donovan

Comment

Working...
                                X