What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

thailer

every female pizza delivery driver i've known during the three years i've worked at multiple pizza places has been a pothead. what other job can you smoke all day while driving around listening to music eating pizza? its a potheads dream job. i've even known a handful of dealers to work the job because they could meet their homies to sling 20's and 40 sacks all while earning a pay check. i'd start ordering pizza till you find one. you'll recognize right away the glazed red eyes, inability to make change and do math quickly in their head, black ashes on their uniform....booyah!

Cuddles

Take a gander at their shoes/ boots... and yes... foot wear matters.

usually I don´t care about shoes but do I recall spotting this one guy once- it was summer and he was kinda good looking and he was wearing shorts, which is rather unusual in this part of the world, so I start looking at them all the way down only to discover that he was wearing flip flops!
and that was it for me. I mean what a turn off! If I ever see a guy in flip flops there´s no way I am able to fancy him. don´t know why, that´s just me I guess.

Cuddles

every female pizza delivery driver i've known during the three years i've worked at multiple pizza places has been a pothead. what other job can you smoke all day while driving around listening to music eating pizza? its a potheads dream job. i've even known a handful of dealers to work the job because they could meet their homies to sling 20's and 40 sacks all while earning a pay check. i'd start ordering pizza till you find one. you'll recognize right away the glazed red eyes, inability to make change and do math quickly in their head, black ashes on their uniform....booyah!

that´s me -always!!! even when I´m not stoned off me face ! 😉

Veggia farmer

The grocery is a grand place to observe those of the opposite sex. In current times, it's about the only place
we can go 'hang out' publicly.
Chatting it up with fellow shoppers has always been a joy IME. It is quite amazing what can be discovered
of others whilst discussing life over the produce bins.
What folks place in their carts is a huge tell for me. Engaging with folks who have (what I consider) poor
life style choices in their carts, unless eye contact is made, we move along our separate ways.
Peoples purchases are a big tell to their lifestyles.
Some just don't jibe with mine so... I walk on.

Laundry mats (ugg). I go once a year at end of winter season to wash up XL bedding.
If a fella has grundie undies... we ain't gonna be buds. :D
Walk on by.
Take a gander at their shoes/ boots... and yes... foot wear matters. :dancer:

Not necessarily a recipe for discovering new toker friends but rather a pre cursor of sorts as to whom
I may begin a conversation with.
Over time... we may become toke buddies... or not.
Gotta meet peeps first, then decide.

I really love this one!

I have always enjoyed those spontanous conversation. Sometimes, you even hook up;) Or when you work and have go to some places and by "coincidence" have to talk. Or you "just" work and are just bored as F and thinking: can somebody PLEASE keep me with company! Then they suddenly walk pass. Often someone will, but you gotta start talking :-D

I must admitt I hooked up with a very pretty woman at work as a painter. She needed some tools, and I was just happy not working alone anymore:) But we never got to the joint, even tho she wanted. Life happens when we are busy planning it.

Foot wear aye, Im a guy, but I sure have loads of different footwear. Really dirty foot wear with steel, really dirty foot wear without steel, more clean ones with steel and so on mostly work but.... shoes for skate.... Beach.... The ones with extra ventilation summer shoes (big holes).. I even have Cowboy boots with high heels hahaha! That did NOT work for me. Atleast not yet! lol

Veggia farmer

usually I don´t care about shoes but do I recall spotting this one guy once- it was summer and he was kinda good looking and he was wearing shorts, which is rather unusual in this part of the world, so I start looking at them all the way down only to discover that he was wearing flip flops!
and that was it for me. I mean what a turn off! If I ever see a guy in flip flops there´s no way I am able to fancy him. don´t know why, that´s just me I guess.

NOW I NEED TO KNOW LADIES ARE FLIP FLOP OFF!?

I cant STAND walking with it, and if so, I have a good excuse to not when people try to convince me:p

Gry

Last girlfriend was met on a finance site, my wife, I encountered on site for those dealing with medical issues.
Like the idea of getting to know people pretty well prior to meeting them in person.

Cuddles

Last girlfriend was met on a finance site, my wife, I encountered on site for those dealing with medical issues.
Like the idea of getting to know people pretty well prior to meeting them in person.

funny, I´m the opposite.

Klompen

Oh man this thread reminds me how fortunate I am to have found a good stoner chick about 13 years ago. I would hate to be dating now during the pandemic. My only wish is that my GF wasn't so disinterested in growing. I can never get her to get interested in it no matter how hard I try. There have been times that this has been a pretty big problem for us, but at least we're on the same page on most other things.

buzzmobile

Veteran
If I ever see a guy in flip flops there´s no way I am able to fancy him. don´t know why, that´s just me I guess.

I'm your man!
flip flops.jpg

Cuddles

I'm your man!

that´s not really you is it ;)
lol, not sure about half boots and shorts either 😁🤣 nor the beard 🤪
The boots are going in the right direction though. I grew up watching western movies and I guess I still love a good looking cowboy.

buzzmobile

Veteran
that´s not really you is it ;)
lol, not sure about half boots and shorts either 😁🤣 nor the beard 🤪

OK, you caught me. That's me before I shaved my beard, bought new mid- calf boots and boot cut Levi's. You should see me now.

Here's a pic of me and my son, Lil' One Eye. That's his Indian name. I call him Winky. He's a good boy.
one eye.jpg

Cuddles

I like it !! you look kinda like John Wayne in that pic. Blimey, I thought you´re dead! Bloody hell you can´t trust any thing the newspapers tell ya. Trump was right after all: it´s all fake news lol! 😅

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The only women I've ever met worth their salt was when I wasn't looking.

Don't ask if they smoke weed. Just pull out a joint when you first meet. You'll know if they smoke or are open to it.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The only women I've ever met worth their salt was when I wasn't looking.

Don't ask if they smoke weed. Just pull out a joint when you first meet. You'll know if they smoke or are open to it.

:bigeye: Why is everyone trying to find women smokers, seems like it would be more productive to create women smokers, as in make the world a better place, 1 toker at a time.:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts