What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

Amber Trich

this was in djs flo...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

HydroLady

Blue Streak F3
I hope you girls enjoy it :D I do not really like the af, but these have produced very much resin :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

_Ina_

Veteran
here is something i made from several indicas:)

Attachments

• IMG_5225.jpg
    IMG_5225.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5195.jpg
    IMG_5195.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5230.jpg
    IMG_5230.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 82
S

sweetestsin420

wow,theres not many women here in this site,but those of ya who DO grow,damn those are some pretty nice buds,heres mine lol,bad quality pictures,the first one is a bubblelioucs cola,the rest i took today,of some purple kush and some blueberry curing in jars.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
in loving memory.......

we just smoked the last nugs from last seasons outdoor harvest. ;(

I know that feeling ! But Here we go again the girls are doing great, so hoping for a good season again, good luck to all the lady growers out there for this season :)

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
very nice MJ, i also use guanokalong. powder mixed into the soil and liquid supplements.
makes for yummy nugs:)
have a fun summer and keep us posted.

Thankyou Jahnice, it's good to hear from someone that has already used those products with good results, I thought the yield would be much smaller with going organic but the smiles have other ideas ! :)