RIP BOGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP BOGs

so i just read that Bogs might have passed away hoping we have another tom hill episode. because losing bogs will be a big hit
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

I just herd so sad to have another legendary breeder pass on. His work will never be forgotten. RIP BOG

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
    Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

R.I.P. BOG Thanks for the memories brother.

Comment

Terrible if true may he rest in peace! Was a great grower and breeder!
        sigpic
        Quality Over Quantity
        Keep it clean, keep it green!
        Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
        If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyfespan View Post
          so i just read that Bogs might have passed away hoping we have another tom hill episode. because losing bogs will be a big hit
          big policy changes over at IG alot of ppl killing their brands/accounts there ect . IG posted a policy change that they will be working with police and use things like GPS , tower pings , digital serial numbers to identify ppl and more . cant change a digital serial number on a device thats embedded to the cpu or ram it uses alot of other things

I hope this is a hoax also but if true im pulling all bog gear to the top and F2 the 3 strains i got which are the most important ones

SB , SSK , LS (personal stock of course)

Saw this posted on IG

Im lost at words right now but ive known the man from over grow days when he was taking pix with sweepers . This is a big hit to our community
          Last edited by Joint Lock; 12-21-2020, 18:50.

Comment

Oh no! RIP
            Stoner4life we are thinking of you!

Comment

Sad to hear that, RIP bog.

What a shit year...

Comment

I don't like this at all
                I eat legos

Comment

RIP

a good friend

Nam myoho renge kyo
                  (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                  your bud
                  babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

I was hoping for another Tom Hill episode too
                    sigpic
                    Instagram @whodatisco
                    Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Joint Lock View Post
                      big policy changes over at IG alot of ppl killing their brands/accounts there ect . IG posted a policy change that they will be working with police and use things like GPS , tower pings , digital serial numbers to identify ppl and more . cant change a digital serial number on a device thats embedded to the cpu or ram it uses alot of other things

I hope this is a hoax also but if true im pulling all bog gear to the top and F2 the 3 strains i got which are the most important ones

SB , SSK , LS (personal stock of course)

Saw this posted on IG and was like wtf do i believe this and be sad or do i think he read the new terms and conditions of IG and said fuck this ?

Im lost at words right now but ive known the man from over grow days when he was taking pix with sweepers . This would be a big hit to our community for sure if true

The only Policy change on IG recently was on nudity. There same cannabis policy since 2018 is still listed. Anything that hints about sales or buying will be deleted. Do you have more info? Links we can read about it?.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                      Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

From what I'm seeing, it's true. RIP to another legend. This year just needs to end already.

Comment

RIP Brother
                          Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                          Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                          Originally posted by Cannavore
                          liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                            The only Policy change on IG recently was on nudity. There same cannabis policy since 2018 is still listed. Anything that hints about sales or buying will be deleted. Do you have more info? Links we can read about it?.

NEW: 12/2020 (InstaGram FaceBook) policy .
                            Screen shoted from a phone sorry (READ BOTH POST WORD FOR WORD)

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Joint Lock; 12-20-2020, 00:01.

Comment

Pt 2 of policy

Comment

Working...
                              X