Happy 4/20 2020!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4/20 2020!

The only 4/20 2020 that will happen! Hopefully not the last 4/20. Cannot do a in person smoke up so this is my smoke up thread.

You may not vote on any more threads today.
    Don't sweat the technique.
    And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

He must have taken lessons from Tim Allen LOL

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
    I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
    The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
    the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
    may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

With whats going on right now hell yes !!

Comment

May there be no shortage of illegal smiles behind the masks.
        That which matters most

Comment

P
          My current grow: Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Growers Of The World - Unite

sigpic

Comment

Happy 420 day and happy 420 month
            Life is sudden be ready

dont count the days make the days count
            Legal medical patient

_________
            “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
            "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
            "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Happy 420 everyone!
              Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world, those who understand it receive it and those who do not pay it.
              -Albert Einstein

Live below your means - boggleheads.org

Think before you speak or suffer for your words
              -Anthrax

Getting old sucks, but if you're lucky it will happen to you
              -my Dad

Comment

^^ what Fred is saying ^^
                Light 'em if you got 'em

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
                I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
                The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

It was just 4:20 somewhere! Maybe in the ocean, with the mermaids.
                  And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

Happy 420!

Comment

Managed to find another 8th (*with* proper social distancing), so I get to party semi-responsibly with the rest o’ y’all

HAPPY 4/20, fam! And Happy 4:20 on 4/20, too!
                      The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                      ——————
                      “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                      Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                      ——————
                      Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Happy 4:20 - 4/20/2020
                        “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

Happy (as it can be) 420 to all!

Hey OP,
                          I'm a Bob Fossil/Rich Fulcher fan too. I assume you are, since you have him as an avatar.

Figured I'd share one of his other roles, the Ape of Death(ruler of Monkey Hell) for 420. It's weird enough, I figure, to enhance someone's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl89RGIe17c

Comment

Originally posted by H G Griffin View Post
                            Happy (as it can be) 420 to all!

Hey OP,
                            I'm a Bob Fossil/Rich Fulcher fan too. I assume you are, since you have him as an avatar.

Figured I'd share one of his other roles, the Ape of Death(ruler of Monkey Hell) for 420. It's weird enough, I figure, to enhance someone's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl89RGIe17c
                            I’ve always had problems with my hair. Even as a child. It’s not curly, it’s not straight. It’s somewhere in between. If I wash it, it becomes too dry, if I leave it, it become too greasy. I can't do a thing with it!

Comment

hash hits all day long!

Comment

Working...
                              X