What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

BERED

Unfortunately I have bad news for the icmag family, especially to those who knew him best and all the people that have been close in recent years...

Elemental unfortunately is no longer with us.

He was a passionate person and a talented grower as few..always ready to joke and make you laugh. Really nice and always with a kind word and advice for all.

I knew he believed in God and now I like to imagine him in heaven with his plants and his dogs, happy and smiling as the last time I saw him.

Thanks Ele, thanks for having been a REAL FRIEND, for never judging me and for all that you taught me.

R.I.P Elemental

20860avataelem.gif

picture.php

20860P1030192.JPG

20860P1040262.JPG

20860P1030067.JPG

20860P1020665.JPG

20860P1010229.JPG

20860P1030303.JPG

Ramius

Veteran
Rest in peace, my friend. You will be deeply missed and never forgotten.

Riposa in pace amico mio, mi mancherai tantissimo e non ti scorderò mai.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
WTF? are you serious?

I'm shocked and greatly saddened by this news... I loved thay guys attitude to growing and life in general, his threads were always a pleasure to read :(

Bless you Elemental ...be at peace mate :(

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
So sad! we lost a great person, a great grower, a great FRIEND!

ciao Ele

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
fuck no, tell this is spam?

he was a true devoted soul and i will miss him like a brother

overgrow heaven my friend. peace to family and close friends
picture.php

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I don't know what to say ....... I'm shocked................ he will truly be missed.

condolences to his friends and family, you are all in my payers.

S

StrayToaster

you were a good kid Elemental with a massive heart for others around you,your family and friends must be proud...the Buddha's Sister will always remind me of you and your love for this sacred plant... rest easy my friend.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Damn.....Rest in peace bredren. Only had a few exchanges thru pm with him but always enjoyed his threads....so sad to see ayoung guy like him go so early.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
ohhhh no....elemental was such a great person....Rest in Peace my brother!!! I alreay miss ya!!

I am sad.......best wishes to his familly and friends....!!

EL MACO

Rimani con Dio amico e un sacco di luce sulla tua strada ....

Grazie per tutto quello che hai fatto per la cultura della cannabis.

Pace

Latest posts

Latest posts