What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

Ramius

Veteran
My thoughts go out to your family Ele, I'm sure it must be hard for them spending their first Christmas without you

Miss you bro

picture.php

Graceweed

I'm totally astonished, loggin in so rarely I'm getting this unbelievable news only now.... Elemental was one of my first friends on ss forum and then here, and gifted me some gourgeous magus seeds and lots of good advices on growing and making bubble hash.

I'm very sorry for his family and his beloved dog friends, as well as for all the ic friends now missing him.
It's very nice he was remembered on TY, thanks Lazy Strain!

Maybe Ele and Mr. Grace can now share some nice puffs together...

They surely share the same way to leave this world, which is called the death of the right people....only few minutes from the place they loved most!

Ciao Ele:wave:
:thank you:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Ramius's picture of Ele ^ makes a great background on your desktop.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Ele, we miss you bro!

S

stickey fingers

RIP

RIP

RIP ELEMENTAL, YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN !!!
ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HAVE MADE THE IC WHAT IT IS !!!
RIP DR JAY

S

Stray

a year has flown by brother Elemental,still sorely missed by many many people,remain in peace bro.
Thoughts are with your family and close friends at this time of the year staying strong for each other.

Ramius

Veteran
Can't believe it's been a year already, regular forums are still not the same without Ele's kind presence and humour. I'm sure he's watching the new series of his favourite TV show, Breaking Bad from above!

picture.php

kid606

oh boy..life is crazy..
just returned from a very long hiatus to read this sad news.

my skateboard brotha gone..wtf? can't believe it..seems so unreal.
will do some bangers for you to watch from above!

need to grab me a spliff, sit down outside and think about it before the sun is gone..gonna blow some sweetness towards you - may you catch it brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts