What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R. I. P. Hash making legend French Cannoli

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
This was posted on Frenchy's Facebook:

From @Madame_Cannoli, Kimberly, Frenchy's wife⁠ ⁠
Dear Friends,⁠

It's with profound, heartbreaking grief that I share with you that due to complications from surgery on Saturday, Frenchy left us for the great beyond yesterday, Sunday, July 18th. ⁠

Frenchy often shared that there were 3 main periods in his life - first, the 18-year timeframe from when he left home in Southern France to travel, wandering the world, enamored of new cultures and experiences, then the period of fatherhood from his mid-30s to early 50s, and then finally the period of becoming the teacher that followed when he came to the states in the 2000s. I cannot begin to express how much meaning and joy his interactions with all of you brought him. He truly cherished this unexpected evolution of the latter part of his life.⁠ 💚

Teyata Om Bekanze Bekanze Mahabekanze Bekanze Radza Samutgate Soha

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=360586565640020&id=100050660371573

Green Squall

Just saw this on IG and thought it was some kind of joke. I'm beyond shocked right now. Anyone know what kind of surgery he was in for? RIP.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I'm crushed by the news of his passing, so much he had to offer, so much he did offer.

My condolences to his wife and all that knew him personally.

I'll be smoking some hashish, bottle rolled Cannoli style, with my friends tonight.

May he rest in peace.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
RIP Frenchy

I learned so much from his videos, you've got to respect someone who made it his life's mission to wander the world and understand how the world uses cannabis in so many ways....

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
IMG_20200607_153711 - Copy.jpg
ya , pretty sad to hear this news.
Learned so much from this man through his videos.
He will live on through all of us.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Mes condoléances a la famille. Never had the chance to meet, but I was always amazed by his kindness to share stories and teachings. He will be remembered, RIP Frenchy !

gmanwho

Veteran
feel fortunate that i got to meet him an his wife at one of his workshops when he came to Massachusetts or rhody in i think 2018 or 2019.

He had an amazing personality an genuinely cared about his work and passing on info to all who was interested in learning. He had no problem with me using a voice recorder for the seminar. Ive been to other workshops in the past when the host seemed to hold back "trade secrets", or have no interest in answering in depth questions in fear of creating competition. Frenchy displayed none of these characteristics and it was like he was teaching in hopes of sparking the next great "hash master"....

Rest in terpenes an trichomes....