What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best of wishes an positive thoughts for flylowgethigh

Gry

Veteran
Had mentioned what he had expected to be a 'minor surgery".
Hope to see him back in good order shortly.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks for the concern all, I appreciate it. As I type I am sitting in the waiting room for the same MD who whacked on my knee, to do my shoulder. I think I have a bone spur there. The knee was wore out, and he fixed something, but it wasn't what was wrong. I went back to get checked for a blood clot as the pain was still there, plus the new pain from whatever he did. Very pretty tech said I was clot free, so I went into a self-med deal with some heavy deep massage. That is what fixed it.

The pain still comes. A friend told me about a "Bakers cist" which is what I think the problem is, and hopefully what the doc did will stop this. Getting old isn't for wimps. No wonder I was drunk all the time... medicating.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts