What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden is putting immigrant children in concentration camps

redlaser

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]o0djF6b6Nyo[/YOUTUBEIF]

You just can't make this shit up! They damned the hell out of Trump for a practice that started under Obama/Biden administration, Trump ended that shit! Now Biden is back at it and the mainstream media is fucking silent!!

Trump 2024 for sure, anything but Biden really.

How did trump “ end that shit” again?

RT is Russian government funded news.

CaptainDankness

How did trump “ end that shit” again?

RT is Russian government funded news.

He closed down the facilities holding the children.

I know it's Russian news, but they're really convincing in their argument. But who knows maybe they are using technology to make our politicians say things that they didn't say....

[YOUTUBEIF]Cjj2GOcb8DE[/YOUTUBEIF]

redlaser

Veteran
He closed down the facilities holding the children.

I know it's Russian news, but they're really convincing in their argument. But who knows maybe they are using technology to make our politicians say things that they didn't say....

[YOUTUBEIF]Cjj2GOcb8DE[/YOUTUBEIF]
Was expecting to hear how Trump shut all the migrant facilities for children, that seemed like a collection of immigration related quotes.

Health and Human Services reports migrant children beds were cut 40% due to covid rules and trump administration rapid deporting, plus they put hundreds in Arizona and Texas hotels with contractors so no one could complain or verify the quality of the children’s care, which has been an issue under trump when people were able to see the children

There were 7500 unaccompanied minors in January, 4500 in December. Placed into a system that had been cut in half.
Biden doesn’t immediately boot them or put them in hotels, they have a legal process of entry if qualified, so there is your storage issue.

https://reuters.com/article/is-USA-immigration-children-idUSKBN2AP2RM

G

Of course he is, the evil man. I 've heard his dogs bring him stray cats and he eats their livers!

St. Phatty

I wonder what the Secret Service uses as a code word for joe?
I would guess Trumps would have been 'Tweety'.

if Cuomo manages to put his current light duty MeToo moment behind him ...

and were somehow to end up in the White House - maybe on a Harris-Cuomo ticket in 2024 -

The SS will have a lot of fun coming up with a code name for Cuomo.

"Groper in Chief" - GiC. Actually that might be Biden's code word.

I think what Cuomo did is 100% acceptable. He was acting Human.

And the women he came on to, should have the right to kick Mr. Cuomo in the groin. On TV maybe.

The stuff Cuomo did is so normal - lonely old man in position of power getting turned on by young women on his staff ?

Cannavore

Veteran
Of course they are. Obama and Biden built the cages to begin with. Liberals are authoritarian just like Republicans.

Gry

Of course they are. Obama and Biden built the cages to begin with. Liberals are authoritarian just like Republicans.

Every damned one of us has had an entire lifetime of pro corporate, pro authoritarian propaganda poured over us.
The percentage of those susceptible to it has remained very consistent over the years for each party.
The vast majority of all Americans are decent people that would be disgusted by what was and is being done.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The brainwashing continues,but folks are getting tired of everything at this point it seems.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Spreader .......oh the irony....hahahaha

I know...!
Let's put them in Nursing Homes

Latest posts

Latest posts