• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

delusional thinking that Trump media will own anyone but i like the Truth that yall follow Trump, not policy or principles.

Its trump media huh? why trump media and not conservative / right wing media? is it because yall are followers of trump, not the republican party?

peace

How do you define these terms, like "conservative" and "right-wing?" Trump represents the destruction of the Nixon era Neo-Nazi government (the Bush/Clinton dynasty of Nixon cronies).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump Media will own the MSM after the lawsuits by various entities. You already see CNN going down in flames. Many Left wing MSM celebrities are or will be 'retiring ' or moving on....

peace

For comedy sakes, hopefully led by Sydney Powell, the world's dumbest lawyer.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
How do you define these terms, like "conservative" and "right-wing?" Trump represents the destruction of the Nixon era Neo-Nazi government (the Bush/Clinton dynasty of Nixon cronies).

conservative = smaller govt., lower taxes & regulations, religious

right wing = really, you dont know? i dont need to spell it out for ya as i doubt your dumb.

trump doesnt represent that, he is a con only looking for a stream of money from die-hard supporters and yall seem willing to fork over money to a billionaire.

trump put a new meaning to O.P.P. .............other people pay

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Why is that about Trump Media not owning anything? Do you consider conservatives and Trump followers as the same using the old GOP standards?

not sure i understand you question "Why is that about Trump Media not owning anything?"

the question is do you consider conservatives and Trump followers as the same using the old GOP standards?

if your answer is No then, in your opinion, do trump followers have any of the political views and values as the Regan era of the GOP?

if not then why even affiliate as / with republicans? Why not start a party dedicated to trump and whatever he may believe?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
hempy & 3 berries,

so no response to this post but respond asking my definition of conservative an such. i get it, the below isnt easy for ya to accept but care to give your input on the below info.

what do trump followers here think of the revelations in many text msgs sent between republican lawmakers discussing/planning how to over turn a Biden win with no credible evidence presented........just have pence go out and say specific electors are not valid and he will be the sole person to decide which electors to toss out and which ones to accept.

im glad the state electoral votes in question are from states in which Republicans run top to bottom. So i guess those state republicans are ALL part of the Deep State.

peace

Three Berries

not sure i understand you question "Why is that about Trump Media not owning anything?"

the question is do you consider conservatives and Trump followers as the same using the old GOP standards?

if your answer is No then, in your opinion, do trump followers have any of the political views and values as the Regan era of the GOP?

if not then why even affiliate as / with republicans? Why not start a party dedicated to trump and whatever he may believe?

peace
"
You are the one who said " delusional thinking that Trump media will own anyone"

https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-ab...2-the-great-awakening?p=18017581#post18017581

Three Berries

Why? ...what's the relevance of messages to and from mark meadows? :jerkit:

whens Pelosi face questions? She was head kunt in charge..

Because it's what they want to arrest Meadows for, refusing the subpoena and the messages show that they were trying to stop what was going on. 100% opposite what the 'not so official committee' is saying.

Hempy McNoodle

Easy. Nixon was a protege' of Prescott Bush. Prescott Bush was a Nazi. He was a VIP in the Office of Strategic Services which was transformed into the CIA after WW2 ended. The formation of the CIA was a Direct threat to our nation and through subversion and infiltration, the CIA essentially took control of our country. JFK was on a mission to destroy the CIA and expose and destroy what would become known as 'The Deep State,' but of course, he was assassinated. Some of the primary individuals responsible for the assassination were Lyndon and Ladybird Johnson, George HW Bush, R Nixon, and Allan Dulles. E. Howard Hunt and others, known as "Nixon's Plumbers" (a group which included Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld) were also involved.

Hillary Clinton as a young girl canvased for Nixon against JFK and was a prominent republican in college (if I recall correctly). Her start in politics was as a lawyer in the Nixon 'Watergate' scandal. Watergate was actually a cover-up of the JFK assassination (as admitted by the culprit, E. Howard Hunt). He said on his death bed and on other documented occasions that he broke into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel to retrieve incriminating photos of his team at the scene of the JFK assassination (his team was the focus of the House Select Commitee on Assassinations investigation). Hillary'ss role was to negotiate for Nixon to resign, rather than face impeachment and an investigation of the Watergate incident. Nixon's archived audio recordings show that Nixon was panicking that the watergate incident could expose "the whole 'Bay of Pigs' thing" (well understood to be code for the JFK assassination).

Bill Clinton would be a key 'off books' CIA asset as governor of Arkansas, which is where the Cocain flights were mostly entering into the US during the Iran Contra scandal which was run by George Bush's team and the CIA (Bush was vice president at this time. So, this corrupt small group of criminals went on to lead us into the 9/11 wars and you know the rest. Trump is simply the figurehead of a counter movement. The same counterforce that JFK was a part of. Basically, The NSA formed around the same time as the CIA to counter the CIA. This is why the dems and republicans are considered to be a uni-party (a uniparty which has successfully divided and conquered our nation and beyond. But, their days are numbered and that is why they are all in unison against Trump.

audiohi

Veteran
OSHA is suspending enforcement of the government's new employer vaccine rule
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...g-enforcement/

By January 4, those businesses must implement the rule — a timeline that doesn't provide employers much leeway if the Sixth Circuit upholds the rule. Because of the tight deadline, employment attorneys have said they are encouraging businesses to move forward with compliance to avoid being caught unprepared if the regulation withstands legal challenge.

A judge has also put a permanent injunction on the mandated jab. So, it's not going to happen...

And, what will happen to those who pushed it?? Will they be sued or go to prison for pushing an illegal mandate?

Color of Law?

Federal appeals court reinstates Biden's vaccine mandate
https://thehill.com/regulation/court...accine-mandate

A federal appeals court on Friday reinstated the Biden administration's vaccine-or-test mandate for businesses with at least 100 employees, a measure that impacts tens of millions of workers across the country.

The decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit comes after the Biden administration asked the Cincinnati-based court in late November to reinstate its workplace vaccine mandate that was blocked by a court order.

Hempy McNoodle

hempy & 3 berries,

so no response to this post but respond asking my definition of conservative an such. i get it, the below isnt easy for ya to accept but care to give your input on the below info.

No. I was taking a nap and then I made pancakes, lol.

You seem to look at things in an overly simplistic (and erroneous) way. Trump supporters (and all people) are incredibly diverse in their opinions, beliefs, and practices. I would argue that many Trump supporters were Bernie supporters. I bet 2/3 of Bernie supporters became Trump supporters after 2016 and 2020. Trump supporters are people like me who voted for Nancy Pelosi (because she ran on bringing George W Bush to justice by impeaching him, only to have her announce, literally seconds after being announced the winner, that "impeachment is off the Table." How could anyone not be a Trump supporter? You like the idea of Iraqi children's skin melting off because our forces used white phosphorous on them? That doesn't bother you? Do you believe as Obama believes, that we should not dwell on how we ended up in Iraq, but instead "move foreward?"

I was a dem during the early years of my adulthood. I was very antiwar. I thought dems were antiwar, but what I learned was that they only don't like war when republicans are president. They don't even notice that Trump is the first POTUS in many decades to not start a war.

The best is yet to come!

audiohi

Veteran
Didn't trump promise, multiple times, to release all the JFK files?

Just another lie by him, and incorrect prediction by you?

He did release them, except the remaining documents that pertained to people who are still alive were classified under 'state secrets and are the subject of an ongoing military investigation. Notice that a while later, George HW Bush died (executed?).

Biden administration releases over 1,000 secret JFK assassination files
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...files-n1286059

Under a 1992 law inspired by the Oliver Stone movie "JFK," the National Archives was supposed to have released all of the remaining classified records by October 2017.

The National Archives released a large tranche of documents that month, but held back others at the request of then-President Donald Trump.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easy. Nixon was a protege' of Prescott Bush. Prescott Bush was a Nazi. He was a VIP in the Office of Strategic Services which was transformed into the CIA after WW2 ended. The formation of the CIA was a Direct threat to our nation and through subversion and infiltration, the CIA essentially took control of our country. JFK was on a mission to destroy the CIA and expose and destroy what would become known as 'The Deep State,' but of course, he was assassinated. Some of the primary individuals responsible for the assassination were Lyndon and Ladybird Johnson, George HW Bush, R Nixon, and Allan Dulles. E. Howard Hunt and others, known as "Nixon's Plumbers" (a group which included Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld) were also involved.

Hillary Clinton as a young girl canvased for Nixon against JFK and was a prominent republican in college (if I recall correctly). Her start in politics was as a lawyer in the Nixon 'Watergate' scandal. Watergate was actually a cover-up of the JFK assassination (as admitted by the culprit, E. Howard Hunt). He said on his death bed and on other documented occasions that he broke into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel to retrieve incriminating photos of his team at the scene of the JFK assassination (his team was the focus of the House Select Commitee on Assassinations investigation). Hillary'ss role was to negotiate for Nixon to resign, rather than face impeachment and an investigation of the Watergate incident. Nixon's archived audio recordings show that Nixon was panicking that the watergate incident could expose "the whole 'Bay of Pigs' thing" (well understood to be code for the JFK assassination).

Bill Clinton would be a key 'off books' CIA asset as governor of Arkansas, which is where the Cocain flights were mostly entering into the US during the Iran Contra scandal which was run by George Bush's team and the CIA (Bush was vice president at this time. So, this corrupt small group of criminals went on to lead us into the 9/11 wars and you know the rest. Trump is simply the figurehead of a counter movement. The same counterforce that JFK was a part of. Basically, The NSA formed around the same time as the CIA to counter the CIA. This is why the dems and republicans are considered to be a uni-party (a uniparty which has successfully divided and conquered our nation and beyond. But, their days are numbered and that is why they are all in unison against Trump.

Some correct but a lot not. I'll explain later.

Hempy McNoodle

conservative = smaller govt., lower taxes & regulations, religious

right wing = really, you dont know? i dont need to spell it out for ya as i doubt your dumb.

trump doesnt represent that, he is a con only looking for a stream of money from die-hard supporters and yall seem willing to fork over money to a billionaire.

trump put a new meaning to O.P.P. .............other people pay

peace

Stream of money? What stream? How much has Trumped gained financially from being in office and how does that compare to other presidents?

Latest posts

Latest posts