What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

No American was happy to see George Kirby (Floyd) die. But, all white people were slandered collectively as racists (somehow) because of it or in the wake of it. Even to this day not a single person has said they were glad Floyd died. If the Deep State reads this, maybe they'll start manufacturing that sort of sentiment, but it will be quite late, if they do.

Meanwhile a whole university marched in protest this week after "white supremacist" graffiti was found. Supposedly, the idiot wrote "KKK" and "Yes, we are real" or something to that effect. Evidently, the black student who wrote it, did not have any real life examples of white supremacy to draw from. Only a college student would be this stupid...

Hempy McNoodle

No American was happy to see George Kirby (Floyd) die. But, all white people were slandered collectively as racists (somehow) because of it or in the wake of it. Even to this day not a single person has said they were glad Floyd died. If the Deep State reads this, maybe they'll start manufacturing that sort of sentiment, but it will be quite late, if they do.

Meanwhile a whole university marched in protest this week after "white supremacist" graffiti was found. Supposedly, the idiot wrote "KKK" and "Yes, we are real" or something to that effect. Evidently, the black student who wrote it, did not have any real life examples of white supremacy to draw from. Only a college student would be this stupid...

Once it was found out that the student was black and this was a hate crime hoax (against white people), the college students stopped marching against hate crimes and went back to being completely useless tools.

Hempy McNoodle

So, what is the solution to our racial divide in America? Realize that the US is an anti-racist country. It was not "white people" who chose slavery in our country's early days. It was the ruling class.
I think we should go back to 2009 when racial politics were the best they had ever been in the U.S. We had the Occupy movement which actively targeted establishment power structure. It was under Obama, Biden, and John Brennan and Hillary Clinton that we had the 'trigger events' that lead to the formation of BLM and ANTIFA, neither of which are grass-root organizations. They are funded by the same people Biden is currently supporting, once again, in Ukraine. Neo-Nazis, as a matter of fact. Suddenly, we, the people started fighting with each other instead of focusing on the real common causes of all our struggles. It was a Deep State all along wasn't it? We all knew it then and we all know it now. But, they made people rabid with hate against Trump that people became absolutely deranged. Here we are now, at a critical point in our lives and in human history. Don't be racist, and don't fight with the variously skinned other humans. It is the RULERs (a Masonic term) that is our common enemy.

Absolem

The "Salty Cracker" should have a new slogan............ "Poor little me, born white in the world's richest country.". He's such a whiney little bitch. Drama queen for the white males who feel left out of society.

Cannavore

Veteran
"how dumbshit conspiracy theorists ignore the very thing they are obsessed with when it's their own side doing the sex trafficking"

if i was a journalist that would be the title of my next article. pedophilia and child sex rings only benefit the right when they seek to use it as a political cudgel because they quite literally stand for NOTHING, and have absolutely fucking NOTHING in the tank.

the democratic party has taken the place of the right. the far right are fascists. most of them believe in straight up fascist propaganda at this point.

right wing populism = fascism

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I started sharing this video almost two years ago, who could have known that it would get so much attention years later. I have been seeing this video everywhere lately..

Ami Horowitz: How white liberals really view black voters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2LpFkVfYk

I have found this video amusing but it is obviously cherry picked so far as using the stupidest white people [not difficult to find in the US] The problem being mounted in many states is the type of ID required;
e.g.
  • States exclude forms of ID in a discriminatory manner. Texas allows concealed weapons permits for voting, but does not accept student ID cards. Until its voter ID law was struck down, North Carolina prohibited public assistance IDs and state employee ID cards, which are disproportionately held by Black voters. And until recently, Wisconsin permitted active duty military ID cards, but prohibited Veterans Affairs ID cards for voting.
https://www.aclu.org/other/oppose-voter-id-legislation-fact-sheet

As far as regular ID goes, this may effect the population over 60 more than younger voters. When I got my first passport, they would not accept my birth certificate issued by my parents' church which is the way ALL birth certificates were issued where I was born (millions effected). I had to go through a costly process to get a converted birth certificate. 30 years later that certificate was no longer accepted and I needed to go through the process again to get a different form. It cost about $200.

If only simple photo ID is required for voting, this is no big issue IMO, especially if provided free but if things like medical ID, VA ID, student ID are turned down without the provision of free voter ID, this is pretty assuredly planned voter suppression.

imiubu

"how dumbshit conspiracy theorists ignore the very thing they are obsessed with when it's their own side doing the sex trafficking"

if i was a journalist that would be the title of my next article. pedophilia and child sex rings only benefit the right when they seek to use it as a political cudgel because they quite literally stand for NOTHING, and have absolutely fucking NOTHING in the tank.

the democratic party has taken the place of the right. the far right are fascists. most of them believe in straight up fascist propaganda at this point.

Perhaps excluding name calling in every post; would go further to garner your ideas/ opinions as worthy
of consideration.
I just stop reading and slide on by when I see folks attempting to devalue and lazily name call those
of opposing views.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Maybe the occasional post outside of the political threads with something kind ,or helpful would go a long way.Smoke a joint,go for a hike,walk on a beach,paint happy little bushes,get a cat.

Please remember I'm here for you,you are my patient now.
We'll get through this together , but your participation is crucial at this juncture! In those immortal words of Liam Neeson.....'I need you to focus'

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Perhaps excluding name calling in every post; would go further to garner your ideas/ opinions as worthy
of consideration.
I just stop reading and slide on by when I see folks attempting to devalue and lazily name call those
of opposing views.

:laughing: LOL, something about 'people living in glass houses', etc.! :bigeye: ;)

Hempy McNoodle

Good take on the "Salty Cracker" and his childish antics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZPBRWYqrA

Thanks for sharing this video.^ Take a look at the like/dislike ratio and comments. The problem is that the person who made this video is HIGHLY ignorant and doesn't even know (or, pretends not to know) anything about any "deep State." And, like many have done, he views any national defense measures as "fascism." All, while ignoring the extreme fascism that has been occurring all along. I could go on and on about this video, but it really speaks for itself. The guy basically, seems to think that any info that does not come from MSM is false (without confirming).

Thanks for sharing!