What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cancel culture is now going after the muppets....LMAO
I hope our very own "fuzzy muppet" Clarence here at ic mag doesnt get any nasty PM's
:laughing:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

carson

I may have missed it skipping over the middle 8 pages or so, but wasn't the great awakening one of the phrases used by the Q-Anon "movement"?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may have missed it skipping over the middle 8 pages or so, but wasn't the great awakening one of the phrases used by the Q-Anon "movement"?

i can sum it up for you...in the darkest depths of mordor.sauron and the dracos along with hugo chavez ordered an extra pedo pizza from dominos voting systems.the pillows were very comfortable and i think they had a Pomeranian with three legs and one eye named kraken...
and then they all woke up refreshed and ready for their day...it was a great awakening...birds were chirping,the sky was blue...and not falling,and hillary clinton had to wait an extra 10 minutes for her new glasses so they were free...

Last edited:
G

Ignorance. Belligerence. Militancy.

The idea that a single individual with minimal schooling is the intellectual equal of the accumulated and codified body of knowledge that is Science is a mad idea. MAD.

Which side of the IQ gulf do you see yourself on? Next time you go see the doctor or go to the ER, don't forget to tell them how stupid they are to have a university education.

G

I most strongly disagree with your post, Sir! Birds 'chirp'. Baby chickens 'cheep'. (I hope you don't ban me for being off thread.)

i can sum it up for you...in the darkest depths of mordor.sauron and the dracos along with hugo chavez ordered and extra pedo pizza from dominos voting systems.the pillows were very comfortable and i think they had a Pomeranian with three legs and one eye named kraken...
and then they all woke up refreshed and ready for their day...it was a great awakening...birds were cheeping,the sky was blue...and not falling,and hillary clinton had to wait an extra 10 minutes for her new glasses so they were free...

Latest posts

Latest posts