No announcement yet.

The Great Awakening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Woke' Identity politics can only lead to one thing: sectarian division..
    https://time.com/5938482/asian-american-attacks/

"Hate Crimes Against Asian Americans Are on the Rise. Many Say More Policing Isn't the Answer"

Comment

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
      I guess he was into 14 year old boys...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpDs1NURRqA

Comment

Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

So, what is 'The Great Awakening?'

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!
        Goldman sachs?
        I eat legos

Comment

The Great Awakening means the end of 'identity' politics.
          Humanity will be united.
          But not the commies, right?
          Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
          - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
          - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
          - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
          - Anne Frank

Comment

Is the storm still on its way?
            "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
            - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

I'm having trouble comprehending how a thread espousing the 'great awakening' can at the same time condemn those who are already 'woke'.

[more unintentional irony??]
              Anybody can be wrong about anything.

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
              What do you do, sir?"
              "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

~John Maynard Keynes~
              The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

Comment

Let the record reflect that it shall never be stated that member Hempy was unwilling to cast a wide enough net in his quest for answers

[iframe1]haJNL791Daw[/iframe1]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
                  Goldman sachs?
                  Hey Sunshineinabag,

What about Goldman Sachs?

Comment

333rd current and choronzon
                    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
                      But not the commies, right?
                      The Great Awakening will eventually lead to a much wider understanding of how economic, as well as monetary, models were developed and controlled by a global criminal conspiracy and that capitalism and communism were 'controllable opposites' which is useful for creating divided opposition around the world. You have the Cold War, for example, which was a strategic geo-political arms race, which was created in the aftermath of WW2. You can't have a war without an enemy...

When people understand this, a renaissance can happen and advanced economic models can emerge, which benefit humanity rather than the Deep State and world ruling conspirators and their goals of impoverishing the world population.

It's not an advanced concept, but the legal issues surrounding 'tiny homes' is VERY revealing of the economic sabotage waged against the people of the US, for instance. The ONLY viable explanation is that they want to force 'soft' slavery upon the majority and a form of spiritual servitude to your place in the greater economy. In short, they want your time and attention for 30 years or more, for something I can happily build in less than one year. They just wont let me keep it anywhere legally, so what use is a tiny home? Yet they pretend to want to fix the housing crisis that they intentionally (actually) make worse as more time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
                        Is the storm still on its way?
                        Well, the 'storm' on January 6th has already hit. Then there is also a huge snow storm all over the US. I'd say we are right into the storm season...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ

October 5, 2017^
                        Notice him waving his index finger making a large capital 'Q'

Q would emerge to the world, soon after, on October 28, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Microbeman View Post
                          I'm having trouble comprehending how a thread espousing the 'great awakening' can at the same time condemn those who are already 'woke'.

[more unintentional irony??]
                          It's like when Antifa claims to be anti-fascist.
                          Hope this helped^

Comment

...It's also like when criminal fraudsters and media mouthpieces push scientific fraud as actual science.

The Deep State claims to be that which is recognized as 'good' and uses 'projection' techniques to make authentic 'good' people such as scientists, resisters of fascism, etc look like the enemies of humanity.

Comment

The great awakening..

[youtubeif]kCYk9j7Q_HQ[/youtubeif]

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                              Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

The term 'woke' is now widely understood to be the word for those who live as mindless zombies within the school of groupthink. The Great Awakening is when people realize that they aren't a sardine.

...Actually, it's more than just that^

Comment

Working...
                                X