RIP Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Threads

RIP Threads. I'm sick of them. I don't come on cannabis sites to see what Pop Star of Folk Hero has rolled over. It's depressing enough that people we actually know have left. I opened the Rush Limbaugh thread just because I had never seen his username, and it's just a slate fest. What good is that. Who is that? I don't want to become desensitised by the continuous posting of RIP threads, to the point I'm at now, which is to not even look unless the threads active for weeks on end.

I have been made a bad person. I no longer give a fuck about RIP threads because who the fuck are they anyway.

Shouldn't we only post about people from our scene?

Uhhh, don't click the thread since you're so upset with seeing them...Not that serious...

OP

Comment

- Yeah - control the mouse - and don't let him click on stuff you don't like - if the mouse keeps clicking on stuff you don't like to read - then send the mouse to a mouse re-education camp or summat -
      'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

I was somewhat amazed when I saw the Site had RIP threads. First thought: How morbid. Second thought: People will do anything to get into print. Third thought: How insincere. Fourth thought: No, stay calm, it's just more of the Daily Drama. (Achieves nothing. Is a running around in cyber circles.)

Originally posted by f-e View Post
        RIP Threads. I'm sick of them. I don't come on cannabis sites to see what Pop Star of Folk Hero has rolled over. It's depressing enough that people we actually know have left. I opened the Rush Limbaugh thread just because I had never seen his username, and it's just a slate fest. What good is that. Who is that? I don't want to become desensitised by the continuous posting of RIP threads, to the point I'm at now, which is to not even look unless the threads active for weeks on end.

I have been made a bad person. I no longer give a fuck about RIP threads because who the fuck are they anyway.

Comment

Maybe they should be called "Bong Rips in Heaven" instead of RIP threads.
          Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

I've been dead for years. My posts are fake news and deep state operations.
            Anybody can be wrong about anything.

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
            What do you do, sir?"
            "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

~John Maynard Keynes~
            The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
              - Yeah - control the mouse - and don't let him click on stuff you don't like - if the mouse keeps clicking on stuff you don't like to read - then send the mouse to a mouse re-education camp or summat -
              LOL

Some people understand when you tell them,
              not to piss on an electric fence,
              others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
              but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
              What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
              for all of us to do better, working together!
              ~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
              but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

sigpic

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
              may their arms be too short to scratch..

Comment

Originally posted by f-e View Post

I no longer give a fuck about this thread. Waste of space.

Comment

RIP, Microbeman.
                  Sorry about being years late in posting your RIP.
                  “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                  Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmobile View Post
                    RIP, Microbeman.
                    Sorry about being years late in posting your RIP.
                    i've suspected we have been invaded by AI for some time now. been some AS as well...well, it was probably just normal stupidity actually, not artificial.
                    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Ruminate in Peace.

It's what Cows & Camels & maybe goats do.

Until they get slaughtered.

Comment

Well that wasn't the disproportionate response I expected.

I will start again on that most redneck of things. The Foreignheight temperature scale. Used by science people nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                          Maybe they should be called "Bong Rips in Heaven" instead of RIP threads.

Comment

RIP Tiger's fibula. Or was it a Tibia.

Comment

Just how many are depressed about Rush crooking .

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                              Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Working...
                              X