What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Threads

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
RIP Threads. I'm sick of them. I don't come on cannabis sites to see what Pop Star of Folk Hero has rolled over. It's depressing enough that people we actually know have left. I opened the Rush Limbaugh thread just because I had never seen his username, and it's just a slate fest. What good is that. Who is that? I don't want to become desensitised by the continuous posting of RIP threads, to the point I'm at now, which is to not even look unless the threads active for weeks on end.

I have been made a bad person. I no longer give a fuck about RIP threads because who the fuck are they anyway.

Shouldn't we only post about people from our scene?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yeah - control the mouse - and don't let him click on stuff you don't like - if the mouse keeps clicking on stuff you don't like to read - then send the mouse to a mouse re-education camp or summat -

G

I was somewhat amazed when I saw the Site had RIP threads. First thought: How morbid. Second thought: People will do anything to get into print. Third thought: How insincere. Fourth thought: No, stay calm, it's just more of the Daily Drama. (Achieves nothing. Is a running around in cyber circles.)

RIP Threads. I'm sick of them. I don't come on cannabis sites to see what Pop Star of Folk Hero has rolled over. It's depressing enough that people we actually know have left. I opened the Rush Limbaugh thread just because I had never seen his username, and it's just a slate fest. What good is that. Who is that? I don't want to become desensitised by the continuous posting of RIP threads, to the point I'm at now, which is to not even look unless the threads active for weeks on end.

I have been made a bad person. I no longer give a fuck about RIP threads because who the fuck are they anyway.

indagroove

Veteran

I no longer give a fuck about this thread. Waste of space.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Well that wasn't the disproportionate response I expected.

I will start again on that most redneck of things. The Foreignheight temperature scale. Used by science people nowhere.

PDX Dopesmoker

Maybe they should be called "Bong Rips in Heaven" instead of RIP threads.

mvpx6w.png

'Boogieman'

Well that wasn't the disproportionate response I expected.

I will start again on that most redneck of things. The Foreignheight temperature scale. Used by science people nowhere.

Fuck what they think, laugh at them when they die.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you totally missed his point Booggie. When a racist scumbag dies and someone is saddened by that tells us all we need to know. Id hope most of us arent being remembered as Racist scumbags.

'Boogieman'

you totally missed his point Booggie. When a racist scumbag dies and someone is saddened by that tells us all we need to know. Id hope most of us arent being remembered as Racist scumbags.

I get it, liberals hate Rush. And liberals think everybody racist. Rush was too boomer for me, just like many on this forum. Despite all that, if you find yourself triggered because somebody likes Rush, perhaps that is a pretty good indication that you need to get a life.