What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was not a fan nor listener. His smoking habit got the best of him. Maybe recycle the medal he didn't really deserve bestowed from USA/DJT.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that a new kind of canadian cheese?

rush-alex-lifeson-geddy-lee-neil-peart-live-2013.jpg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Humanity has gone to pot, literally. Didn't know the man but I will be the last to piss on his grave. It seems these days that if we have differing opinions etc... we should be cancelled. What is wrong with that thinking? May he RIP.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
He made it okay for Middle Aged White Guys to be Angry about Everything.

His War Mongering Hate Speech furthered the divisions between Class, Race and Individual relations. For years he Railed against Marijuana only to be Exposed for His addiction to Pills.

Fuck that Guy!!! He was a Dick!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
subbing to see any positive posts
I can't come up with one myself

Don't know if this qualifies as a positive post; But normally I'd be the guy to say something about not disrespecting the dead, at least not right after they die. No matter what they did or how you felt about em..

But in this case, fire away, 'cause it's Rush Limbaugh, who gives a shit?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Judging by the comments he was right about pot destroying brains and should be banned. Of course you do not have actual brains so that does not apply.

RIP Rush

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
The truth according to who? That is the Q! Anyone who believes in politics are all in the same boat. I have posted that before. If humanity is not above partisan politics, what's left? https://youtu.be/yi7BWRNbxGU

If you want the world to know
We won't let hatred grow
Put a little love in your heart
And the world (And the world) will be a better place
All the world (And the world) will be a better place
For you (For you) and me (And me)
You just wait (Just wait) and see, wait and see

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Spark another one son, you'll feel better!

If you ever listened to Rush then you would know that what I said was absolutely true.
He was a right wing propaganda tool who contributed hugely to the divided state of our country.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
If you ever listened to Rush then you would know that what I said was absolutely true.
He was a right wing propaganda tool who contributed hugely to the divided state of our country.
I'm a Canadian but I can see from a distance who is blue or red in your country. I said it before... put a dem in a bag, put A GOP in the bag, shake for 5 min. Pull one out what do you have? A politician!

Moving right along... isn't humanity better than that? Or are you Yanks telling the world how they should behave etc... you guys are sure a bad example for others to follow. You must have missed that memo. IMMHOO I wish no harm to no one, but you folks deserve what you sow!

Status
Not open for further replies.