What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiohi

Veteran
EucyZSyUYAEn_Qh

armedoldhippy

Veteran
People like this really hurt our country.
So many believed the lies and deception.

i don't think for an instant that that many people were "fooled". they went along for the ride because that was what THEY believed and were just waiting on a "messiah" to come along that they could follow...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i don't think for an instant that that many people were "fooled". they went along for the ride because that was what THEY believed and were just waiting on a "messiah" to come along that they could follow...

Allot of truth here.

Maybe they they weren't "fooled" but identified.
Remember those congressional hearings on Facebook.

A wise man once told me "The actor does what the audience expects".

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gettin' a little carried away for a newbie, aren't ya?

This is mainly a weed forum and this "speakers corner" is a fairly new addition to it...

You don't make the rules, and you don't go banning someone with whom you disagree..

Thankfully, this is still a Democracy, with Freedom of Speech and thought and opinion...

But thankfully no more Rush

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Allot of truth here.

Maybe they they weren't "fooled" but identified.
Remember those congressional hearings on Facebook.

A wise man once told me "The actor does what the audience expects".

yes! lots of folks in this country believe some really evil shit, but do not say it in public. more than happy, however, to stand in a like-minded crowd for safety, and rally behind the one asshole snake-oil salesman with the balls to say it into a microphone...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Rush was a collosal windbag. Spewed crap incessantly for decades. I read his book once to see if there was something I was missing, or more to try and make sense of wtf this guy was on about. Yeah no I don't get the guys take at all...pretty much exactly the type of chooch we need to get far away from in this country.

That being said, as a human being I feel for his family and friends and wish him to rest in peace. We must not lose compassion and empathy at a basic human to human level. It is what separates us from animals.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Rush was a collosal windbag. Spewed crap incessantly for decades. I read his book once to see if there was something I was missing, or more to try and make sense of wtf this guy was on about. Yeah no I don't get the guys take at all...pretty much exactly the type of chooch we need to get far away from in this country.

That being said, as a human being I feel for his family and friends and wish him to rest in peace. We must not lose compassion and empathy at a basic human to human level. It is what separates us from animals.

+10 :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I never knew - or knew of this Rush fella - but if he made good coin out of being an old windbag - then there is hope for me yet -

RIP Rush Limberg -

Absolem

When I heard the news I had a tear running down my cheek....................... from laughing so hard.

BlackBart

Veteran
I think of him as a man who spread hate, lies and division in the world just like DT and I'm glad he's off the air .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
yes! lots of folks in this country believe some really evil shit, but do not say it in public. more than happy, however, to stand in a like-minded crowd for safety, and rally behind the one asshole snake-oil salesman with the balls to say it into a microphone...

Trump gave him the Medal of Freedom and sent him tons of money.

You can make all the snake oil you want but you've gotta have someone to sell it.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha...YES!
A traitor to the United States. Should have been hung for all the damage he did to our culture and country. I only hope it was painful!

imiubu

Yes, that ^^

Years ago, I too read his book for the same reason and with the same result.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

good points, Lester. it is different despising someone & not mourning them but still being able to have empathy for those that knew them personally. almost everyone will leave someone behind to miss them...:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.