What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm a Canadian but I can see from a distance who is blue or red in your country. I said it before... put a dem in a bag, put A GOP in the bag, shake for 5 min. Pull one out what do you have? A politician!

Moving right along... isn't humanity better than that? Or are you Yanks telling the world how they should behave etc... you guys are sure a bad example for others to follow. You must have missed that memo. IMMHOO I wish no harm to no one, but you folks deserve what you sow!

Sure. Whatever you say.

Limbaugh was a radio talk show guy who was worth $500M at his death. This clearly shows that he was selling allot of something for someone.

So nice detour buddy and again thanks for your weekly trolling insult.

A major player in dividing this country by spewing non truth.

Spark another one son, you'll feel better!

Badfishy1

He made it okay for Middle Aged White Guys to be Angry about Everything.

His War Mongering Hate Speech furthered the divisions between Class, Race and Individual relations. For years he Railed against Marijuana only to be Exposed for His addiction to Pills.

Fuck that Guy!!! He was a Dick!!

~talks about hate speech trying to claim morale highground
~ends with fuck that guy he was a dick
Imagine being this smooth brained

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Judging by your comments you should be banned from this forum!

Gettin' a little carried away for a newbie, aren't ya?

This is mainly a weed forum and this "speakers corner" is a fairly new addition to it...

You don't make the rules, and you don't go banning someone with whom you disagree..

Thankfully, this is still a Democracy, with Freedom of Speech and thought and opinion...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Via Con Dios Rush Limbaugh

[iframe1]RVe5-k1S3Tw[/iframe1]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
by the way,this is not the speakers corner so let's keep the personal insults out of it...Rush is fair game as a public figure,other members are not...

GanjaMisfit

Gettin' a little carried away for a newbie, aren't ya?

This is mainly a weed forum and this "speakers corner" is a fairly new addition to it...

You don't make the rules, and you don't go banning someone with whom you disagree..

Thankfully, this is still a Democracy, with Freedom of Speech and thought and opinion...

I don't think my comment was out of line regardless of my "status" on this forum. I'm not the one on a "weed related" forum talking about banning weed. Nor did I claim to make the rules here. Rush was completely against weed and anybody who uses it so anybody that aligns with his mindset on cannabis has no business on a cannabis related forum in my opinion. Not to mention he was a horrible person and a total fucking hypocrite. Have a nice day.

Badfishy1

I don't think my comment was out of line regardless of my "status" on this forum. I'm not the one on a "weed related" forum talking about banning weed. Nor did I claim to make the rules here. Rush was completely against weed and anybody who uses it so anybody that aligns with his mindset on cannabis has no business on a cannabis related forum in my opinion. Not to mention he was a horrible person and a total fucking hypocrite. Have a nice day.

90% of members here are federal gubbament bootlickers w 5% feds... based on your ‘logic’, 95% of accounts shouldn’t be on a forum that is dedicated to a federally illegal plant...

GanjaMisfit

90% of members here are federal gubbament bootlickers w 5% feds... based on your ‘logic’, 95% of accounts shouldn’t be on a forum that is dedicated to a federally illegal plant...

Thanks for the insight! Reading some of the comments throughout this forum I have definitely wondered to my self wtf some are even members unless they are hear to help you catch a court case or peddle their wares

audiohi

Veteran

Lol.

these-are-the-people-calling-for-civility-and-compassion-about-68943055.png

Status
Not open for further replies.