Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    oopsie

    Sorry unc, I just moved it to the SC as you were posting? MY BAD!

    Comment


      #32
      .... but yeah, No Personal Insults to any ICMag members or ICMag group of members, thanks!

      Comment


        #33
        Thanks for moving it to S.C. for open season. Doing gods work mods.
        #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

        Comment


          #34
          this did belong in SC
          the nature of the beast
          current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Bud Green View Post
            Gettin' a little carried away for a newbie, aren't ya?

            This is mainly a weed forum and this "speakers corner" is a fairly new addition to it...

            You don't make the rules, and you don't go banning someone with whom you disagree..

            Thankfully, this is still a Democracy, with Freedom of Speech and thought and opinion...


            ...
            I don't think my comment was out of line regardless of my "status" on this forum. I'm not the one on a "weed related" forum talking about banning weed. Nor did I claim to make the rules here. Rush was completely against weed and anybody who uses it so anybody that aligns with his mindset on cannabis has no business on a cannabis related forum in my opinion. Not to mention he was a horrible person and a total fucking hypocrite. Have a nice day.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by GanjaMisfit View Post
              I don't think my comment was out of line regardless of my "status" on this forum. I'm not the one on a "weed related" forum talking about banning weed. Nor did I claim to make the rules here. Rush was completely against weed and anybody who uses it so anybody that aligns with his mindset on cannabis has no business on a cannabis related forum in my opinion. Not to mention he was a horrible person and a total fucking hypocrite. Have a nice day.
              90% of members here are federal gubbament bootlickers w 5% feds... based on your ‘logic’, 95% of accounts shouldn’t be on a forum that is dedicated to a federally illegal plant...
              #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Badfishy1 View Post
                Cool, I’ll maintain your energy when the rest in piss oldhaole thread comes around

                Gee, that just breaks my heart.
                Wonderful Things Happen When You Plant the Seeds of Distrust in a Garden of Assholes.




                Just Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Three.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204197 Long Season 2011....done.

                Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Four.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223284 Short Season 2011-2012....done.

                Still Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Five.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4995530 Long Season 2012....done.

                Not Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Six.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5571647 Short, Long, and Short Seasons 2013....done.

                Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281490 Whole Year 2014.

                Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Do it Again.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300355 The Story Never Ends.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Badfishy1 View Post
                  90% of members here are federal gubbament bootlickers w 5% feds... based on your ‘logic’, 95% of accounts shouldn’t be on a forum that is dedicated to a federally illegal plant...
                  Thanks for the insight! Reading some of the comments throughout this forum I have definitely wondered to my self wtf some are even members unless they are hear to help you catch a court case or peddle their wares

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
                    -1
                    Lol.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Glad it got moved from Well Wishes, now I can say I "Wish" they throw him down a "Well".

                      Comment


                        #41

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                          A major player in dividing this country by spewing non truth.
                          he was the ultimate bombastic lying bullshit artist until The Chump came along to dethrone him...
                          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                            he was the ultimate bombastic lying bullshit artist until The Chump came along to dethrone him...
                            People like this really hurt our country.
                            So many believed the lies and deception.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                              People like this really hurt our country.
                              So many believed the lies and deception.
                              i don't think for an instant that that many people were "fooled". they went along for the ride because that was what THEY believed and were just waiting on a "messiah" to come along that they could follow...
                              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                                i don't think for an instant that that many people were "fooled". they went along for the ride because that was what THEY believed and were just waiting on a "messiah" to come along that they could follow...
                                Allot of truth here.

                                Maybe they they weren't "fooled" but identified.
                                Remember those congressional hearings on Facebook.

                                A wise man once told me "The actor does what the audience expects".

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X