What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Horowitz Inspector General Report found that there were errors that all pointed in a biased direction and found evidence of fraud which suggested that the FISA court was defrauded in order to illegally spy on the POTUS. Horrowits did not prosecute criminally, citing a lack of evidence that indicated "intent." Durham or Barr ( I can't remember which, I think Durham) made a statement that they have seen evidence and this is why and when the Durham investigation was announced as having become a CRIMINAL investigation. There have been no leaks.

The legal investigation of Schiff and the press is based on known illegal leaks by Adam Schiff to the media of classified information.

Despite what you've read, seen, or heard from the mainstream media, this is exactly what Q was all about.

Another false narrative. That's all you do Mcnoodle. It all was about Carter Page FISA warrant and how sloppy they got filled out and the use of the Christopher Steele dossier. READ THE REPORT DUDE.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/thoughts-horowitz-report-part-iii-fisa-findings
The problem is that Horowitz, in fact, found a wholly different set of problems at the FBI—problems that are more difficult to fix. They are harder because they don’t stem from a single name or evil cabal to which blame can be affixed.They are harder because it is not obvious what caused them, or even whether they flow from a single cause. And they are harder because they may, or may not, indicate a culture of sloppiness in a process that simply can’t tolerate sloppiness. There is nothing singular about the problems that took place in the Carter Page FISA applications and, therefore, that the FISA process on average performs significantly less rigorously than those of us who have defended it have believed. The errors in the FISA applications on Carter Page were significant and serious. They were not, in my experience, the kind of errors you would expect to find in every case. The inspector general refrains from addressing whether the Page FISA applications were in some ultimate sense legally defective. I actually suspect that at least the initial application would have likely been advanced and approved had all the appropriate information been available to Justice Department attorneys and the errors corrected..

Hempy McNoodle

You are citing a blog that is obviously mischaracterizing the subject. I think Durham's public statement on the matter speaks for itself, Hammer.

Amynamous

iirc, Carter Page had a history of meeting with a Russian Intelligence officer on numerous occasions prior to his time working for trump.
It’s probably my personal bias towards such things, but I am in favor of the feds monitoring someone who has a history of meeting with Russian intel AND will be serving on a presidential campaign and/or presidential administration.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are citing a blog that is obviously mischaracterizing the subject. I think Durham's public statement on the matter speaks for itself, Hammer.

You need to read the report. Stating anything about it is moot otherwise. All you do is post false narratives. You don't even know what was in the report lol.. Durham can have as much disdain for how the forms got filled out. In the end, as I posted they still would have been granted if the errors had been fixed.

packerfan79

Veteran
iirc, Carter Page had a history of meeting with a Russian Intelligence officer on numerous occasions prior to his time working for trump.
It’s probably my personal bias towards such things, but I am in favor of the feds monitoring someone who has a history of meeting with Russian intel AND will be serving on a presidential campaign and/or presidential administration.

Carter Page was a CIA asset, working in the Russian theater. Do you not know of Kevin Cleinsmith? The DOJ lawyer who was prosecuted for changing the CIA email that stated Carter Page was working for the CIA.

If you don't know about this I would say you aren't getting legitimate news.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/474570-an-apology-to-carter-page

Hempy McNoodle

They had hearings about all of this.. and, it was all thoroughly debated right here on icmag, by the same people who are discussing it right here right now, lol. And, as Packerfan said, Kevin Clinesmith was the first indictment by Durham and it was over this exact subject matter.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Durham is done....beyond Clinesmith (a low level lawyer at best)....he has nothing...buahahahahahaha...Wh ere is hannity...crickets...cucker??? ? crickets.

However, more has come out on the DOJ subpoenas...could be something there, ay? Whatcha say hempy...was the investigation properly predicated? WHy does both Seassons and Barr do their Sargent Schultz routine ?

I am sure mort to come.

Oh and hey, WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS...WHAT ABOUT BENGHAZI...WHAT ABOUT URANIUM ONE? buahahahahahaha

minds_I

audiohi

Veteran
Does it chap your ass Hempy, that Clinesmith got 1 year probation?

You'd think trumps DOJ could have gotten more for the serious abuse of Carter Pages' rights.

Amynamous

I still believe if someone is secretly meeting with a foreign adversary while working in a presidential campaign or within a presidential administration, that person should be monitored by the feds.
I am amazed this is even being debated.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They had hearings about all of this.. and, it was all thoroughly debated right here on icmag, by the same people who are discussing it right here right now, lol. And, as Packerfan said, Kevin Clinesmith was the first indictment by Durham and it was over this exact subject matter.

Nothing but petty miss filled out forms you think are a major crime says it all. All I see is you cant tell what a petty crime vs a serious crime is. Lock up the petty shit and let the serious lawbreakers go makes sense. Must have been some serious shit to get a year probation ...

How many of Trump's people spent time in jail?. See the difference..

minds_I

Veteran
I still believe if someone is secretly meeting with a foreign adversary while working in a presidential campaign or within a presidential administration, that person should be monitored by the feds.

Hello all,

Had an investigation not been started (crossfire hirricane) would have been a dereliction of duty, ay? IMO.

mins_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Durham is done....beyond Clinesmith (a low level lawyer at best)....he has nothing...buahahahahahaha...Wh ere is hannity...crickets...cucker??? ? crickets.

However, more has come out on the DOJ subpoenas...could be something there, ay? Whatcha say hempy...was the investigation properly predicated? WHy does both Seassons and Barr do their Sargent Schultz routine ?

I am sure mort to come.

Oh and hey, WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS...WHAT ABOUT BENGHAZI...WHAT ABOUT URANIUM ONE? buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Maybe those DOJ subpoenas have something to do with this...

Royals and politicians are among celebrities and wealthy business figures who used the SAME secret phone network as hundreds of crime kingpins as UK police smash encoded EncroChat app

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ties-used-secret-EncroChat-phone-network.html

packerfan79

Veteran

At some point you just don't want to know the truth. I wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your life, it's much bigger than politics.

minds_I

Veteran
At some point you just don't want to know the truth. I wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your life, it's much bigger than politics.

Hello all,

Here is some truth for you packer....

‘Pure insanity’: Emails show DOJ response to Trump election fraud claims

The former president’s aides and emissaries pressed Justice Department leaders to join legal challenges to the vote

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-claims-494589

Italian military satellites? Still think your boy is clean? Buahahahahhahahahaha

minds_I

H G Griffin

The people we elected are no longer serving the people that elected them.

I've seen a lot of statements like this one. To me it has the same naivete, and nostalgia for something that never existed, as the phrase "make America great AGAIN".

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods where they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

As to answering to the electorate, does any American honestly believe there was a time when it wasn't plantation owners or railroad companies or big ranchers or construction magnates or Prohibition profiteers or tech firms or whoever else had the MONEY who were actually giving congressmen and senators their instructions?

The two party system has repressed and controlled the American people from the beginning, and nothing will truly change until the American people have a true choice in government.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
I've seen a lot of statements like this one. To me it has the same naivete, and nostalgia for something that never existed, as the phrase "make America great AGAIN".

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods were they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

As to answering to the electorate, does any American honestly believe there was a time when it wasn't plantation owners or railroad companies or big ranchers or construction magnates or Prohibition profiteers or tech firms or whoever else had the MONEY who were actually giving congressmen and senators their instructions?

The two party system has repressed and controlled the American people from the beginning, and nothing will truly change until the American people have a true choice in government.
here we go, an attack of rationality and pretty spot on
we've just had quite the time in the last 5 years or so
but was it any more surreal than American history on the whole?
maybe not so much, and involvement has stepped up a notch
democracy is an unstable thing by its very nature

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods were they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

I agree, The amount of sheeple today is mind blowing. If any pledge their freedom to a politician that's going off the deep end. As we can see millions thrive off their political hate. They will follow because it's not the other guy. They cant see there both the same guy. The blame is placed on any that don't agree with their ideology. I clearly think the Rep party is more open about their corruption. The dems are better at hiding it than Republicans are. A good politician hides their corruption well. It will never change until the 2 party system is abolished along with the electoral college.

Status
Not open for further replies.