Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troutman
    replied
    George Bush Jr. is the one that deserves to be in jail.

Leave a comment:

• mr.brunch
    replied
    Both trump and Biden are far too old to hold office, imho.
    how can you make decisions for young and working age people when you should be retired?

Leave a comment:

• St. Phatty
    replied
    Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
    So he's up to 14 criminal and civil cases right now.

How many other business men, much less former presidents, can lay claim to this wonderful statistic?

Something something smoke something fire.
    It's been 5 months ... and they had plenty of time to investig8 when he was P. Trump.

Why is it taking so long ?

If they wait too long they'll be indicting a dead man.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump use a hospital visit to avoid legal service.

And personally I'd like to see Melania divorce him, to heighten the Drama Entertainment effect.

Trump is a lot less entertaining since he was having daily Covid19 press conferences.

I think Night Club Impresario might be his highest calling, partially because nobody expects them to tell the truth.

I think that facet of his personality was on display when he made the "inject bleach" comment.

He was just thinking out loud like some guy at Vegas.

Leave a comment:

• Microbeman
    replied
    Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post

How many other business men, much less former presidents, can lay claim to this wonderful statistic?

But it's all part of the Q-plan. He has to do these things so he can remain under cover to catch the baby blood sucking pedophile lizard people. get with the awakening - huh?

Leave a comment:

• GOT_BUD?
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Tim Nolan was a judge. Tim Nolan was a conservative activist. He crusaded against vice, became a tough-on-crime judge and school board member, labored for the Republican party, then the tea party, then Donald Trump. Tim Nolan was a human trafficker, Tim Nolan was a pedophile rapist. Trump only hires the very best.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Originally posted by H G Griffin View Post

I've seen a lot of statements like this one. To me it has the same naivete, and nostalgia for something that never existed, as the phrase "make America great AGAIN".

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods were they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

As to answering to the electorate, does any American honestly believe there was a time when it wasn't plantation owners or railroad companies or big ranchers or construction magnates or Prohibition profiteers or tech firms or whoever else had the MONEY who were actually giving congressmen and senators their instructions?

The two party system has repressed and controlled the American people from the beginning, and nothing will truly change until the American people have a true choice in government.
    I agree, The amount of sheeple today is mind blowing. If any pledge their freedom to a politician that's going off the deep end. As we can see millions thrive off their political hate. They will follow because it's not the other guy. They cant see there both the same guy. The blame is placed on any that don't agree with their ideology. I clearly think the Rep party is more open about their corruption. The dems are better at hiding it than Republicans are. A good politician hides their corruption well. It will never change until the 2 party system is abolished along with the electoral college.

Leave a comment:

• igrowone
    replied
    Originally posted by H G Griffin View Post

I've seen a lot of statements like this one. To me it has the same naivete, and nostalgia for something that never existed, as the phrase "make America great AGAIN".

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods were they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

As to answering to the electorate, does any American honestly believe there was a time when it wasn't plantation owners or railroad companies or big ranchers or construction magnates or Prohibition profiteers or tech firms or whoever else had the MONEY who were actually giving congressmen and senators their instructions?

The two party system has repressed and controlled the American people from the beginning, and nothing will truly change until the American people have a true choice in government.
    here we go, an attack of rationality and pretty spot on
    we've just had quite the time in the last 5 years or so
    but was it any more surreal than American history on the whole?
    maybe not so much, and involvement has stepped up a notch
    democracy is an unstable thing by its very nature

Leave a comment:

• H G Griffin
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post

The people we elected are no longer serving the people that elected them.

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods where they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

Last edited by H G Griffin; 06-18-2021, 16:57.

Leave a comment:

• buzzmobile
    replied
    Italian military satellites?
    Nope. Jewish space lasers.

Leave a comment:

• minds_I
    replied
    Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post

At some point you just don't want to know the truth. I wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your life, it's much bigger than politics.
    Hello all,

Here is some truth for you packer....

‘Pure insanity’: Emails show DOJ response to Trump election fraud claims

The former president’s aides and emissaries pressed Justice Department leaders to join legal challenges to the vote

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-claims-494589

Italian military satellites? Still think your boy is clean? Buahahahahhahahahaha

minds_I

Leave a comment:

• packerfan79
    replied
    Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
    I still believe if someone is secretly meeting with a foreign adversary while working in a presidential campaign or within a presidential administration, that person should be monitored by the feds.
    I am amazed this is even being debated.
    At some point you just don't want to know the truth. I wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your life, it's much bigger than politics.

Leave a comment:

• Hempy McNoodle
    replied
    Originally posted by audiohi View Post
    Does it chap your ass Hempy, that Clinesmith got 1 year probation?

You'd think trumps DOJ could have gotten more for the serious abuse of Carter Pages' rights.
    No. Not really. I have confidence that justice will be served.

Leave a comment:

• Hempy McNoodle
    replied
    Originally posted by minds_I View Post
    Hello all,

Durham is done....beyond Clinesmith (a low level lawyer at best)....he has nothing...buahahahahahaha...Wh ere is hannity...crickets...cucker??? ? crickets.

However, more has come out on the DOJ subpoenas...could be something there, ay? Whatcha say hempy...was the investigation properly predicated? WHy does both Seassons and Barr do their Sargent Schultz routine ?

I am sure mort to come.

Oh and hey, WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS...WHAT ABOUT BENGHAZI...WHAT ABOUT URANIUM ONE? buahahahahahaha

minds_I
    Maybe those DOJ subpoenas have something to do with this...

Royals and politicians are among celebrities and wealthy business figures who used the SAME secret phone network as hundreds of crime kingpins as UK police smash encoded EncroChat app

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-network.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X