Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Now that most of the GOP let Trump get away with his Coup and acquitted him its time to look at what indictments are headed his way. There def coming.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
    Hammers Perpetual showroom

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Now that most of the GOP let Trump get away with his Coup and acquitted him its time to look at what indictments are headed his way. There def coming.
    Could be worse.

Could catch PM Trudeau's version of Herpes if Melania has an affair with the PM.

Look on the Bright Side !
    Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

....... what about Jr. and Ivanka, they must be stopped before they win seats in Florida and Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
        ....... what about Jr. and Ivanka, they must be stopped before they win seats in Florida and Wisconsin

Na, Ivanka is not like here dad. Once Daddy Trump dies I think the family will be better off.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
          if the Trump's become a Dynasty

yes that's what it would look like.
          Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

A potato sack of losers trapped in a phone booth still have Trump living rent free in their head.

Comment

Georgia is opening an investigation of both Chumps & Giulianis phone calls to the Sec of State & Governor RE their election. possible criminal charges there...and no one to pardon them, lol...
              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                Georgia is opening an investigation of both Chumps & Giulianis phone calls to the Sec of State & Governor RE their election. possible criminal charges there...and no one to pardon them, lol...
                Real genius to insult and antagonize the people in your own party you ask to crime for you....
                The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                ——————
                “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                ——————
                Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Originally posted by stewart169 View Post
                  A potato sack of losers trapped in a phone booth still have Trump living rent free in their head.
                  ...and think he should be President for life, just like Stalin, Kim, & Putin...hell, they think he’s *STILL* president....
                  The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                  ——————
                  “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                  Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                  ——————
                  Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                    - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                      They're also investigating Miss Lyndsey, apparently she called and asked them to throw out all mail in ballots in certain districts.

Comment

a fitting ending to the Trump years
                        that Trump's legal representation will be pro bono
                        after all he doesn't like paying lawyers
                        current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

I imagine no charges will stick and we will see Trump run again in 2024.

Comment

everyday the Trump world gets a little smaller
                            they thought they'd rule forever, just like all the petty despots in history
                            but another day closes and there's a little less of the Trump scent in the air
                            current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                              I imagine no charges will stick and we will see Trump run again in 2024.
                              I don't think so. U.S. companies suspend political donations to Republicans after Capitol attack. This is why Moscow Mitch said what he said after voting to acquit Trump. They're all trying to figure out where to get some cash. Unless Trump uses all that grifted money people gave him there not gonna have much cash flow.

Comment

Working...
                              X