What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
If the clerk had been packing heat, I wouldn’t have robbed the store. Why are you picking on me? It’s the clerks fault.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Page and post # are different than others depending on your settings. My post is #920, others will see it at a higher #.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Buahahahahaha,, oh yeah, it's gonna happen...

DOJ: Former Trump officials can testify about Jan. 6 Capitol attack

The move greenlights potentially damning testimony from aides close to Trump, coming as the House select committee on the riot holds its first hearing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/27/doj-trump-officials-testify-jan-6-capitol-attack-500819

The mental gymnastics are getting harder ay tRumphumpers.

Well, there is the Durham report, ay? buahahaha

minds_I

mowood3479

Veteran
Hello all,

Buahahahahaha,, oh yeah, it's gonna happen...

DOJ: Former Trump officials can testify about Jan. 6 Capitol attack

The move greenlights potentially damning testimony from aides close to Trump, coming as the House select committee on the riot holds its first hearing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-attack-500819

The mental gymnastics are getting harder ay tRumphumpers.

Well, there is the Durham report, ay? buahahaha

minds_I

I haven’t been paying much attention but if u care to make a wager with me… my money is on absolutely nothing coming out of these hearings besides some bread and circus for the masses( who have been brainwashed into caring about what happens to some cops and scumbag govt officials in their scumfuk offices
I wager $50 usd that these hearings result in absolutely zero consequences for the trump dog

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Maybe djt (the TWICE-impeached disgrace to the office of POtUS) can pull a Simone' Biles, and claim he wants to work on his mental health, LOL!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Texas 6th congressional district. Nice to see the trend of Trump "winning" yet again. LOL.

So much for that stranglehold he has on the GOP voters.

minds_I

Veteran
I haven’t been paying much attention but if u care to make a wager with me… my money is on absolutely nothing coming out of these hearings besides some bread and circus for the masses( who have been brainwashed into caring about what happens to some cops and scumbag govt officials in their scumfuk offices
I wager $50 usd that these hearings result in absolutely zero consequences for the trump dog

Hello all,

Wow..50 bux....how about something more valuable to stake, ay woody? I will take you up on your bet....First, we need to define and agree what "zero consequences" mean.

As to the reward...the payoff is that the loser will delete their account here and their history. The loser can just create a new account.

Whatcha say there woody? you up? buahahahahaha

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A circuit court judge on Wednesday shot down an attempt by former President Donald Trump and three of his four adult children to force a class action out of open court and into arbitration, which would have kept the proceedings—involving allegations of fraud related to an alleged pyramid scheme promoted by Trump—hidden from public view. “The truth or falsity of the plaintiffs’ allegations is not before us,” Judge Robert D. Sack wrote in a 43-page opinion. “We neither express nor imply any views with respect to them. The only question before us is whether this case should be resolved before the district court or an arbitrator.”

Originally filed in 2018, the lawsuit alleges that the Trump family promoted a multi-level marketing “get-rich-quick scheme” that conned victims into forking over “hundreds or thousands of dollars” they never had a chance of recouping. The ex-president, along with daughter Ivanka and sons Don Jr. and Eric, allegedly insisted that investing in the venture, known as ACN Opportunity, LLC, “offered a reasonable probability of commercial success,” according to the lawsuit. At the same time, it says the Trumps, who allegedly collected millions in endorsement fees from ACN, “failed to conduct due diligence about the likelihood of economic losses and the slim probability of commercial success from such schemes.”

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It has been a day, so, what is the answer woody? Care to make that wager? buahahahaha

minds_I

mowood3479

Veteran
Hello all,

Wow..50 bux....how about something more valuable to stake, ay woody? I will take you up on your bet....First, we need to define and agree what "zero consequences" mean.

As to the reward...the payoff is that the loser will delete their account here and their history. The loser can just create a new account.

Whatcha say there woody? you up? buahahahahaha

minds_I

I already mostly ignore ur posts so idk what the pay out for me is if I do win..
personally I would rather have the $50…because I could care less if you post here or don’t..
see (unlike u) I don’t believe that the people who disagree with me need to be silenced..

and by zero consequences I mean trump won’t be convicted of a crime nor face a punishment beyond a strongly worded censure letter.
(from the current capitol hearings)… I suppose it’s possible but unlikely the ny da going after him could end up getting a low level tax crime conviction.. (wgaf)

anyway i can’t wait for the mid term elections.
I bet the rampant inflation, tanking economy, mandatory vaccinations and mandatory masking of children in schools are really gonna serve the dems well.
all heil fuhrer biden

mowood3479

Veteran
A circuit court judge on Wednesday shot down an attempt by former President Donald Trump and three of his four adult children to force a class action out of open court and into arbitration, which would have kept the proceedings—involving allegations of fraud related to an alleged pyramid scheme promoted by Trump—hidden from public view. “The truth or falsity of the plaintiffs’ allegations is not before us,” Judge Robert D. Sack wrote in a 43-page opinion. “We neither express nor imply any views with respect to them. The only question before us is whether this case should be resolved before the district court or an arbitrator.”

Originally filed in 2018, the lawsuit alleges that the Trump family promoted a multi-level marketing “get-rich-quick scheme” that conned victims into forking over “hundreds or thousands of dollars” they never had a chance of recouping. The ex-president, along with daughter Ivanka and sons Don Jr. and Eric, allegedly insisted that investing in the venture, known as ACN Opportunity, LLC, “offered a reasonable probability of commercial success,” according to the lawsuit. At the same time, it says the Trumps, who allegedly collected millions in endorsement fees from ACN, “failed to conduct due diligence about the likelihood of economic losses and the slim probability of commercial success from such schemes.”

I agree that Trump is a conman, a grifter of nearly the worst variety.
definetly don’t give him money and expect it back.
That said I trust Trump just slightly more than the current grifter in chief mein furhrer Biden.
who doesn’t seem to understand the basic concept of consent
Or the very basics of inflation
or really anything for that matter… guy goes on tv once a week for ten minutes and can’t even pull off not sounding like a dementia riddled blue blooded goon.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree that Trump is a conman, a grifter of nearly the worst variety.
definetly don’t give him money and expect it back.
That said I trust Trump just slightly more than the current grifter in chief mein furhrer Biden.
who doesn’t seem to understand the basic concept of consent
Or the very basics of inflation
or really anything for that matter… guy goes on tv once a week for ten minutes and can’t even pull off not sounding like a dementia riddled blue blooded goon.

one word,cofefe:biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran
I already mostly ignore ur posts so idk what the pay out for me is if I do win..
personally I would rather have the $50…because I could care less if you post here or don’t..
see (unlike u) I don’t believe that the people who disagree with me need to be silenced..

and by zero consequences I mean trump won’t be convicted of a crime nor face a punishment beyond a strongly worded censure letter.
(from the current capitol hearings)… I suppose it’s possible but unlikely the ny da going after him could end up getting a low level tax crime conviction.. (wgaf)

anyway i can’t wait for the mid term elections.
I bet the rampant inflation, tanking economy, mandatory vaccinations and mandatory masking of children in schools are really gonna serve the dems well.
all heil fuhrer biden

Hello all,

First, yeah that is what I thought you would say...I see you are not bound to your convictions, ay? buahahahaha...

Second, zero consequences...perhaps you may be right on that as he will tie everything up in litigation and likely die...wiiner winner ay?

As to NYDA Manhattan DA we will see, but I am expecting he will be charged. And for your consideration, Al Capone was taken down for taxes...Agnue(sp was taken down for taxes.

As for the capitol hill hearings...I surely hope they subpoena him and as you are aware, the man can not tell the truth to save his life so maybe there might be a future perjury charges. , Not to mention he will be exposed during any discovery.

Third, your comprehension skills also need burnishing, ay? I never said or suggested censoring..."The loser can just create a new account."

Yes, the midterms..the insurrection will be foremost in '22 and in '24...thanks doanld.

Don't forget to donate woody, lawyers cost money...whole lotta spendin' money...it's gonna talk plenty of money to makes things right, baby. buahahahaha

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts