What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Well, Trump is an entertainer and that would be very entertaining, lol. But, I think he'll be re-seated as POTUS soon and then will run again and win in 2024. Another potential legal path to a three term presidency!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, Trump is an entertainer and that would be very entertaining, lol. But, I think he'll be re-seated as POTUS soon and then will run again and win in 2024. Another potential legal path to a three term presidency!

If he was re seated which is the dumbest thing I've heard he couldn't run again in 2024 ..

Hempy McNoodle

Some people speculate that Trump will not run again and that his role (as bait to catch the Deep State) is over. They argue that he is too polarizing and that once the Deep State is purged, the country will need a new leader who can unify the country. But, I think that once people see the truth clearly, they (the 'nevertrumpers') wont hate Trump anymore. How can you hate a person who sacrificed themselves to save us all from total destruction?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Don't confuse Hempy with facts, Hammer. And that's not even the dumbest thing I've seen him post. ***********

Last edited by a moderator:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I do believe that hempy is playing...Surely no one is that deluded.

He reminds me of a sort of political Yummybud.

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ouch! Words hurt:blowbubbles:

you keep doing you hempy,i can't recall a single instance where you lowered yourself by insulting others,no matter how rude people have been to you,myself included...sorry about that...and now we know you're a fellow grower so party on dude!:smoke out:

St. Phatty

I belief Mar A Lago is in the general region where Big Hurricanes occur.

Will be interesting to see what cards Mother Nature deals to Mr. Trump, later in the summer.

His lawyers will have him all protected from New York state, and Palm Beach will get hit by a Cat 6.

( the anti-Trump version of TDS. )

igrowone

Veteran
Trump being protected from indictments, some very large consequences to that
refusing to extradite him just because Florida doesn't want to?
that would contradict existing legal practice, you can't run to another state to escape from another's legal charges
imagine someone charged with weed offenses being able to evade a state's justice by running off to another?
blasphemy! Donald may not be safe from legal hurricanes either squatting in his 'bunker'
not to mention he's known for stiffing lawyers, legal defense may not be a grade A situation

audiohi

Veteran
The pleas from Giuliani's supporters come after Trump refused to pay his former lawyer for his work on his election legal challenges. Trump "balked" at paying Giuliani after his associate sent a bill for $20,000 for a day of his work and told aides he did not want Giuliani to receive "any payment," according to the report. Trump ultimately agreed to reimburse Giuliani $200,000 for expenses but has "stridently refused to pay" Giuliani's fees.

Lol

igrowone

Veteran
this is a little off the path
but the Arizona recount is really becoming epic
Trump is claiming the whole Maricopa voter record has been deleted
let's just say there's a reality divergence going on down in Arizona
and it looks plain ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.