What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmobile

Veteran
All these politicians should face the gallows... trump included for what he did in Yemen, iraq.
My congressman voted to continue funding the Yemen bombing. I contacted him via email and asked him what his reasoning was to support that. I got a formemail response months later thanking me for contacting him. He'll be there for life but not on my account.

Blows Against The Empire!

igrowone

Veteran

who's the new guy on the right?
damn he looks smart in that side by side comparison
I think you've found a winner there microbeman

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most earnest attempts to unify have come only amid external threats, real or perceived. Fear, not patriotism, has historically bound the nation together. To fully understand our current political divides, we must stop telling ourselves that there was ever a moment in our past when we were not seriously divided

mowood3479

Veteran
The most earnest attempts to unify have come only amid external threats, real or perceived. Fear, not patriotism, has historically bound the nation together. To fully understand our current political divides, we must stop telling ourselves that there was ever a moment in our past when we were not seriously divided

Says the guy with half the members here on ignore
Lolz

imiubu

^^ LOLZ
Repeating what others have said and applying it later, at least shows some ability at recognition.
Doesn't include absorption/ comprehension of the discussions merits however.
There are many in each species who just mimic what others do/ say.
Parrots are among those. Not understanding the words meanings, yet perfectly repeating them with
vigor in order to receive those "good boy!" accolades from the master.

Hempy McNoodle

Qasem Soleimani and friends being the perfect example. Life in prison for the perpetrator.

Remember when the NY Times tried to give Soleimani a 'tip-off' before he was "murdered" (as you say)?

Hypersonic Missiles Are a Game Changer
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/o...-missiles.html

"Moreover, hypersonics are a weaponized moral hazard for states with a taste for intervention, because they erase barriers to picking fights. Is an adversary building something that might be a weapons factory? Is there an individual in an unfriendly country who cannot be apprehended? What if the former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Qassim Suleimani, visits Baghdad for a meeting and you know the address? The temptations to use hypersonic missiles will be many."
- Steven Simon, NY Times, January 2, 2020

He must not have received the message in time.

Qasem Soleimani
March 11,1957 - January 3, 2020 (January 2, 2020 here in the US)
Location of death: Bagdad, Iraq

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember when the NY Times tried to give Soleimani a 'tip-off' before he was "murdered" (as you say)?

Hypersonic Missiles Are a Game Changer
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/o...-missiles.html

"Moreover, hypersonics are a weaponized moral hazard for states with a taste for intervention, because they erase barriers to picking fights. Is an adversary building something that might be a weapons factory? Is there an individual in an unfriendly country who cannot be apprehended? What if the former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Qassim Suleimani, visits Baghdad for a meeting and you know the address? The temptations to use hypersonic missiles will be many."
- Steven Simon, NY Times, January 2, 2020

He must not have received the message in time.

Qasem Soleimani
March 11,1957 - January 3, 2020 (January 2, 2020 here in the US)
Location of death: Bagdad, Iraq

good...too bad

H G Griffin

To fully understand our current political divides, we must stop telling ourselves that there was ever a moment in our past when we were not seriously divided

I must have asked over 100 times in many places for a precise answer: "when was the first time America was Great?"

I mean, there's 100,000,000 of them that want to go back to that time Again, but not one that I've asked can tell me exactly when that time was.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I must have asked over 100 times in many places for a precise answer: "when was the first time America was Great?"

I mean, there's 100,000,000 of them that want to go back to that time again, but not one that I've asked can tell me exactly when that time was.

You'll have to get that answer from those that think America was united at some point. The USA has great people but the population boom for dumbasses has made the country a shit hole.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You'll have to get that answer from those that think America was united at some point. The USA has great people but the population boom for dumbasses has made the country a shit hole.

the population did not "boom", they just crawled out from under their rocks when they heard The Chump had been elected. they have ALWAYS been there, waiting for a "messiah"...

igrowone

Veteran
the population did not "boom", they just crawled out from under their rocks when they heard The Chump had been elected. they have ALWAYS been there, waiting for a "messiah"...

nailed that 1 cold
always a population of angry and marginal, they get a focus and it's like an explosion
this is a fundamental human condition, like the poor they will always be with us

minds_I

Veteran
Any day now lol! Idiots...

Hello all,

Yup, any day now, tRump will be president and the whole story about the "steal" will be revealed and all those non trumphumpers will finally see the truth, ay?

bvuahahahahahaha

How is that Durham investigation going boogie?

Anyway, it is a beatiful Joe Biden day here in the emerald triangle.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

Hello all,

Yup, any day now, tRump will be president and the whole story about the "steal" will be revealed and all those non trumphumpers will finally see the truth, ay?

bvuahahahahahaha

How is that Durham investigation going boogie?

Anyway, it is a beatiful Joe Biden day here in the emerald triangle.

minds_I

Show me where I said Trump would somehow win after losing the election? And when did I ever say Durham would do anything? If you did any digging before making retarded comments such as above you would know I don't follow the dumb boomer narratives.

Enjoy your "Joe Biden" days lol. The Democrats are doing a great job turning off most Americans. Joe is no longer in the basement hiding his old age, poor guy has some serious dementia, even worse than originally thought for all to see.

Trump/DeSantis 2024!

minds_I

Veteran
Show me where I said Trump would somehow win after losing the election? And when did I ever say Durham would do anything? If you did any digging before making retarded comments such as above you would know I don't follow the boomer narratives.

Hello all,

You triggered boogie...you sound triggered...

My apologies, boogie....sarcasm does not translate well for you I see.

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts