What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There were those who voted against trump, but Biden was deemed the most electable of the democratic choices and he did win. So far in the first 60 days he has put money in American's pockets and exceeded vaccination goals that were thought to be unobtainable. Hundreds of thousands of Americans died unnecessarily because his predecessor did nothing. It won't be long before his infrastructure bill is passed without any republican cooperation. This will create millions of jobs and begin to restore our failing infrastructure. Biden is doing a good job.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There were those who voted against trump, but Biden was deemed the most electable of the democratic choices and he did win. So far in the first 60 days he has put money in American's pockets and exceeded vaccination goals that were thought to be unobtainable. Hundreds of thousands of Americans died unnecessarily because his predecessor did nothing. It won't be long before his infrastructure bill is passed without any republican cooperation. This will create millions of jobs and begin to restore our failing infrastructure. Biden is doing a good job.

Meh...
Let's be real. He's doing a better job.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Meh...
Let's be real. He's doing a better job.

Real - You mean like covid getting under control after almost a half million people dead?

Is that real enough?

With the infrastructure bill passed the job market will open up again. Legal weed and environmental legislation should be this year too.

Amynamous

It never was a vote for Biden.. It was a vote against Trump. I think people are confused by that.. How do we get 80m out of 330m lol..

100% CORRECT!
I sure as shit didn’t vote for Biden.
I voted against LOSER45(trademark applied for):D
I haven’t regretted that decision for a single second.

Amynamous

Real - You mean like covid getting under control after almost a half million people dead?

Is that real enough?

With the infrastructure bill passed the job market will open up again. Legal weed and environmental legislation should be this year too.
Legal weed will improve the job market too. Easily hundreds of thousands of jobs added in the snack market alone! :D

Hempy McNoodle

image_2032989.jpg
100% CORRECT!
I sure as shit didn’t vote for Biden.
I voted against LOSER45(trademark applied for):D
I haven’t regretted that decision for a single second.

You voted for this then..

Hempy McNoodle

oh, the lolz!

Hempy McNoodle

This thread is called 'Criminal indictments coming for Trump.' Do any of you really believe that Trump is the one going down? Not Biden? Shall we make it interesting? Indictments or not, I know who is going to win (indictments against Trump would not surprise me, but they wont stick). We can all see the way things are headed. Biden and Harris wont last much longer.

Doctor M

oh, the lolz!

College educated folks are so good at repeating the company line. Fuckin clown world. Several countries have openly commented on Biden's obvious dementia. These are the same people who talk about clean energy jobs. Forget your pipeline job, go build solar panels, but don't seem to know that over 80% of Solar panels are not manufactured in the US. They also seem to be unaware of the toxic waste problems solar panels create.

Notice the inability to explain where we got 79 million new voters between 2018 and 2020.

I'm convinced most of them went to college and majored in disingenuous 101.

Hempy McNoodle

And Now, suddenly Saturday Night Live doesn't make fun of Presidents??? Neither do late night comedians? Sure, "there's no Deep State! Orange man bad." Oh, the lolz!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- for the average researcher these days - its pretty obvious - once you determine who runs the main media - and who's sitting in control of most wealth - and on the cabinet of the stooge in the Whitehouse - it ain't rocket science chaps -

minds_I

Veteran
And Now, suddenly Saturday Night Live doesn't make fun of Presidents??? Neither do late night comedians? Sure, "there's no Deep State! Orange man bad." Oh, the lolz!

o all,

Awww, hempy is displeased.

Perhaps Biden should do more stupid shit or talk about wind mill cancer...or perhaps brag about how he flipped Georgia or maybe how his victory was a landslide 306-232...now that would get more coverage I am sure, ay? buahahahaha

What is going on with that Durham investigation, hempy? Surely you would have good insider info on that, right?

minds_I

Amynamous

You voted for this then..

Looks like Biden got rid of the cages, otherwise it looks a lot like it did under the last guy.
That being said, the last guy split up families when they came to the border. Looks like families are self-separating prior to arriving at he border, so Biden is definitely being more efficient in that regard.(sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts