What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
[iframe1]4M-CT9TVboo[/iframe1]

You aren't supposed to put your picture on here. Yup, you are also one of the keyboard pussies I was speaking of. Mommy's basement has suited you well. You would never run your mouth like you do , if we were face to face.

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn someone needs a time out. Your brainwashed dude. Why even bother posting. You know how most feel about Trump and the GOP corrupt BS. It ain't that hard to look it up.

I dont give a shit who is POTUS. If they suck I'm gonna say it. You few here cant do the same.

Still living in the past, full of non existent 2,000.00 checks. Ha ha ha. To bad you can't make it without the gubbermint. Must suck. I bet your kids clown you just like we do.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Still living in the past, full of non existent 2,000.00 checks. Ha ha ha. To bad you can't make it without the gubbermint. Must suck. I bet your kids clown you just like we do.

Just curious Packer,
Are you familiar with The Depression, FDR, and The New Deal?

I ask because we have just passed the death toll of all the wars since WWII combined. Huge bailouts were provided for the wealthy while millions who were just one paycheck away from homelessness were overlooked. While it's easy for some to kick those poor bastards when they're down as some like you do, you don't have to be a fucking genius to see that the rent doesn't get paid, the landlords can't cover it and a crisis of foreclosures ensues bringing everyone to their knees. Again. Just like the hot potato Bush left us and the recovery your idiot tried to take credit for.

M

member 505892

You aren't supposed to put your picture on here. Yup, you are also one of the keyboard pussies I was speaking of. Mommy's basement has suited you well. You would never run your mouth like you do , if we were face to face.

OH YEAH? I bet my dad could kick your dads ass. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Cannavore

Veteran
liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Gotta love those good ol' conservative hypochristian values where they do unto others unlike they do unto themselves because they get forgiveness. Your blue tax dollars can go to our farm subsidies but don't expect us to let you spend your own money taking care of all the needy.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah,almost forgot Trump is going to have another rally today.I hope he doesn't say anything negative about Joe , Mickey Mousing the country with Executive orders,the crowd may storm Magic Kingdom in revolt,commander the train to the castle ,maybe even stop and take over Pluto Pelosi's ice cream stand.Heavens to betsy , the National Guard will have their hands full again......Dr Jill would have to hand out some SPF 60 & bottled water.....oh the horror !

growlegal

Veteran
Oh yeah,almost forgot Trump is going to have another rally today.I hope he doesn't say anything negative about Joe , Mickey Mousing the country with Executive orders,the crowd may storm Magic Kingdom in revolt,commander the train to the castle ,maybe even stop and take over Pluto Pelosi's ice cream stand.Heavens to betsy , the National Guard will have their hands full again......Dr Jill would have to hand out some SPF 60 & bottled water.....oh the horror !

I am not in his cult so no need to watch He is a no one in my life from now on
And I feel liberated

enter sandman

People who are in cults already view everything else as a cult...though they are oblivious that they themselves are within a cult.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do we all remember The actual Ten Commandments as given in Exodus 20? The first set of tablets, inscribed by the finger of God, (Exodus 31:18) were smashed by Moses when he was enraged by the sight of the Children of Israel worshipping a golden calf (Exodus 32:19). This debate has already started amongst religious organizations after seeing Trump's golden idol at CPAC.

Attachments

• CPAC-Trump.jpg
    CPAC-Trump.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18

growlegal

Veteran
Do we all remember The actual Ten Commandments as given in Exodus 20? The first set of tablets, inscribed by the finger of God, (Exodus 31:18) were smashed by Moses when he was enraged by the sight of the Children of Israel worshipping a golden calf (Exodus 32:19). This debate has already started amongst religious organizations after seeing Trump's golden idol at CPAC.

Is it wrong that the part that I found most upsetting was it is wearing sandals?:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.