What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
It doesn't take a smart person to see which party is trying to help us peasants it ain't the GOP.

View Image

It's not hard to see which party is so ill informed they actually believe you can create endless money with no negative consequences.

@ Jellyfish, yup, you are they keyboard pussy i was talking about. Run your mouth get cracked. That's how men conduct themselves, in a polite society.

Better get back to your gender studies class, the men will keep the world spinning while you scream and cry. Don't forget your pussy hat.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO .....And here I was thinking there wouldnt be any entertainment until tomorrow.
This isn't bad for a rainy Saturday.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A SKYPE thread would proll be most entertaining!!!
Masks not allowed of course , prolly be funny as shit...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[iframe1]4M-CT9TVboo[/iframe1]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today.[/FONT]
funny.gif

growlegal

Veteran
That's a 2 way street. The left has been spouting endless conspiracy theories , just like the nuts on the right. The lefts conspiracies come from the Mainstream media.

The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.

I would be more concerned with breaking my hand again , truth be told
Mask-up buttercups :dancer:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That's a 2 way street. The left has been spouting endless conspiracy theories , just like the nuts on the right. The lefts conspiracies come from the Mainstream media.

The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.

It's not hard to see which party is so ill informed they actually believe you can create endless money with no negative consequences.

@ Jellyfish, yup, you are they keyboard pussy i was talking about. Run your mouth get cracked. That's how men conduct themselves, in a polite society.

Better get back to your gender studies class, the men will keep the world spinning while you scream and cry. Don't forget your pussy hat.

You're a little angry these days Packer. Still pissed about that field goal huh.

The only part of our government that has been functioning and doing their job is the judicial branch.

The Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch have been clowning around for the last four years. Now the depositions and indictments are flying. 60 cases thrown out of court on bogus election charges and now we can get down to business on who actually broke the law. The Legislative Branch can play tiddlywinks until the cows come home but the judges have zero tolerance for bullshit. They don't buy any of this jewish space laser crap.

Now, about that pussy hat.......

I kind of like ThunderPussy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pMo1Hcn1I&list=RDEMPeoQx9xMeNMNnfoeYrWMHw&start_radio=1

Cannavore

Veteran
how are those criminal charges coming along? LOL. about as well as his impeachment(s) i take it. LOL.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
how are those criminal charges coming along? LOL. about as well as his impeachment(s) i take it. LOL.

They haven't had much time since we finished the "can't touch the president who wants to shoot people in Time Square" game. Unlike the Legislative Branch, the judges don't have a bunch of hecklers, comedians, and other distractions preventing the job from getting done.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would any think a real investigation would be done in a few months?. This is not the Trump admin.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Damn someone needs a time out. Your brainwashed dude. Why even bother posting. You know how most feel about Trump and the GOP corrupt BS. It ain't that hard to look it up.

I dont give a shit who is POTUS. If they suck I'm gonna say it. You few here cant do the same.

Cannavore

Veteran
Why would any think a real investigation would be done in a few months?. This is not the Trump admin.
it's odd you guys think anything will be done in the first place.

in 15 years dems will be praising trump just like they did with mass murderer war criminal Bush Jr.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's odd you guys think anything will be done in the first place.

in 15 years dems will be praising trump just like they did with mass murderer war criminal Bush Jr.

It already did where ya been lol. Now that mostly everything is back to what it was. Biden can help us now, let s see what he does. The GOP sure as shit ain't gonna do it. You wont find me praising any politician. Our country isn't gonna end from a 4 year Biden presidency. It could have with 4 more with Trump still pissing on the constitution.

Gry

Always did think the woman's march was the most honest and appropriate response to the past administration.
Can't look at a pussy hat without smiling inside.
I salute the women of America for the action they took, and wonder what it will take to have men join them.

Thunderpussy is a cake taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.