What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
it would be nice if there were more rightys capable of actually discussing the issues in a calm,well thought out manner without it turning into a shit fiesta (trademark of the taco bell corporation),instead we get multiple sock puppet george and someone i suspect is not a real doctor and a bunch of didn't read the article retweeters passing on the latest info-glop from whatever youtube news channel the algorithm is force feeding them...

i have spent many many hours in the past talking to conservatives back when the social darwinist were the far right....practically green party at this point...and it was never like this...but then again we are talking about face to face drinking good whiskey kind of talking politics...

but i digress....really high...

my point is,grape nehi was the best:D

I don't think they are all radicalized but allot are.

There are a few here who mentioned January 6 several times in weeks prior. I guess they knew stuff the FBI claims they didn't know about. Maybe they missed that episode of The Simpsons.

buzzmobile

Veteran
McConnell says he's supporting Trump for a 2024 run.

There was an "if" in there somewhere.

After Mitch McConnell said a number of senators are likely to run in 2024, @BretBaier
asked what he would do if Trump was the nominee: "If the President was the party's nominee [in 2024], would you support him?"

McConnell replied w/this: "The nominee of the party? Absolutely."

Supposed to be a party I guess.

packerfan79

Veteran
it would be nice if there were more rightys capable of actually discussing the issues in a calm,well thought out manner without it turning into a shit fiesta (trademark of the taco bell corporation),instead we get multiple sock puppet george and someone i suspect is not a real doctor and a bunch of didn't read the article retweeters passing on the latest info-glop from whatever youtube news channel the algorithm is force feeding them...

i have spent many many hours in the past talking to conservatives back when the social darwinist were the far right....practically green party at this point...and it was never like this...but then again we are talking about face to face drinking good whiskey kind of talking politics...

but i digress....really high...

my point is,grape nehi was the best:D

That's a 2 way street. The left has been spouting endless conspiracy theories , just like the nuts on the right. The lefts conspiracies come from the Mainstream media.

The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.

That's one twisted philosophy. So the fact that people feel safe expressing their opinions on the internet without fear of getting punched is a BAD thing? And the fact that they DO express themselves on the internet is the lack of civility, not the punching in the mouth part? That is soooo you, packer

mowood3479

Veteran
That's one twisted philosophy. So the fact that people feel safe expressing their opinions on the internet without fear of getting punched is a BAD thing? And the fact that they DO express themselves on the internet is the lack of civility, not the punching in the mouth part? That is soooo you, packer

We have hierarchy’s for a reason.... humans do..(even xxxx jellyfish)

We can dismantle them but it’s in nature’s nature for the process to be very bloody... and in the end there will be another hierarchy, perhaps with a shuffled deck, perhaps not...
Anyway just wanted to point out low impact violence (play fighting, posturing, etc.., is how many species of animals regulate hierarchies)
It’s a brutal world... sorry to break it to you jellyfish.
It’s not all rainbows and puppies

Last edited by a moderator:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
We have hierarchy’s for a reason.... humans do..(even xxxx jellyfish)

We can dismantle them but it’s in nature’s nature for the process to be very bloody... and in the end there will be another hierarchy, perhaps with a shuffled deck, perhaps not...
Anyway just wanted to point out low impact violence (play fighting, posturing, etc.., is how many species of animals regulate hierarchies)
It’s a brutal world... sorry to break it to you jellyfish.
It’s not all rainbows and puppies

Oh here we go with the macho bullshit. p.s.- You thinking you're 'breaking' something to me about the world is hilarious and could only come from somebody really dumb. Not saying YOU'RE dumb, but...

Wanna punch me, tough guy? :D

mowood3479

Veteran
Oh here we go with the macho bullshit. p.s.- You thinking you're 'breaking' something to me about the world is hilarious and could only come from somebody really dumb. Not saying YOU'RE dumb, but...

Wanna punch me, tough guy? :D

No I don’t want to punch you... I abhor violence except as a means of last resort.

Thx for calling me dumb tho.
I mean I’m no where near as smart as you...
So I’ll defer to ur exceptional judgment.

P.s. Were ad hominem attacks approved in the tos while I’ve been on sabbatical? Cause this exceptional intellect (for an invertebrate) has called me a dumb piece of shit multiple times....

And it hurts because it’s so true.... I just don’t know how I’ll will go on.. :dancer:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I hope they make his life as bad as he did for so many people. He and his lying cheating family should just go into obscurity...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It doesn't take a smart person to see which party is trying to help us peasants it ain't the GOP.

picture.php

mowood3479

Veteran
I hope they make his life as bad as he did for so many people. He and his lying cheating family should just go into obscurity...

I agree, If by obscurity you mean publicly executed.

I think crucifixion would be appropriate.
Nail him and his family and anyone associated with or supportive of him to crosses just inside the razor wire fence at the capitol.
As a message to those who would dare oppose the military industrial complex.
Dissent cannot be tolerated.

mowood3479

Veteran
It doesn't take a smart person to see which party is trying to help us peasants it ain't the GOP.

View Image

Federal minimum wage is a strawman.
Such a low percentage of heads of households make minimum wage as it is..
It couldn’t be a more token offering...

But of course I’m just parroting what the heathens would say.
I support the one true president joe Biden always and in all things. :dancer:

mowood3479

Veteran
Oh, the bitter victimhood of some people.

So so smart... I really appreciate this content.
It’s not only genius level intellect but stunning and brave as well.

Hats off to you good sir

I would like to be the first to nominate you for a congressional Medal of Honor

mowood3479

Veteran

View Image

Also I was wondering what’s up with that $2,000 stimulus payment dems were promising.

It must be Republicans blocking them in the senate...
Oh, wait they don’t control the senate anymore.
I’m sure there is some good explanation as to why we are bombing Syria and not sending out covid relief as promised.
Some way or another I know it’s trumps fault :dancer:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Federal minimum wage is a strawman.
Such a low percentage of heads of households make minimum wage as it is..
It couldn’t be a more token offering...

But of course I’m just parroting what the heathens would say.
I support the one true president joe Biden always and in all things. :dancer:

https://policy-practice.oxfamamerica.org/work/poverty-in-the-us/low-wage-map/

It says 43% of american workers currently make less than 15 an hour

And 2% make minimum wage.

Sounds like more than a straw man. That would improve a lot of people's quality of life.

mowood3479

Veteran
https://policy-practice.oxfamamerica.org/work/poverty-in-the-us/low-wage-map/

It says 43% of american workers currently make less than 15 an hour

And 2% make minimum wage.

Sounds like more than a straw man. That would improve a lot of people's quality of life.

For the record...I was referencing heads of households making min wage...
But ya I’m all for it the minimum wage should be at least $100 n hr
Or shoot $200 and hour would be better still.

I mean if there is no downside to govt regulations that mandate wages.
Why not give everyone a million dollars an hr.
That would really improve lives ...

The heathens will say when govt mandates higher wages, companies cut hours and jobs from low skill workers

Some people will make more $, and some will lose their jobs altogether...

I for one don’t buy this nonsense..
There is no cause and effect,
Anything the govt wants to do it can do.
It’s omnipotent kinda like god.

Status
Not open for further replies.