What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

Tuckers carrier path. Knowing is half the battle :D
[YOUTUBEIF]McTQ73MC8rw[/YOUTUBEIF]
Poor little rich brat...wanted to be important and respected, like his dad...not sure “clown with dumb expression, as seen on TV” is *really* what he had in mind...but I could be wrong.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump doing Time will not happen. They will fine him millions which will hurt his ego the most. Id set the fine at $500 million dollar, dollar bills.
he aint got that much, not by a long shot. he already owes a fuckload more that that, and he aint got that either, lol. none of the folks he owes is gonna settle for an iou & an autographed MAGA cap either...:laughing:

Gry

Trump doing Time will not happen. They will fine him millions which will hurt his ego the most. Id set the fine at $500 million dollar, dollar bills.
A dollar per a life ? No that does not sit well with me at all.
Massive rush of voting suppression bills being pushed through.
More than 200 bills pushed though in the red states since the election .
The corporate loving type decided that voting is not something they wish to see any more here.
They found something they like much better than democracy a long time ago.
Been pushing an anti democracy pro corporate for a long time.
Screw ALEC and their hucksters who trade democracy for their profit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he aint got that much, not by a long shot. he already owes a fuckload more that that, and he aint got that either, lol. none of the folks he owes is gonna settle for an iou & an autographed MAGA cap either...
laughing.gif

That's the point. Take it all and then some.

A dollar per a life ? No that does not sit well with me at all.
Massive rush of voting suppression bills being pushed through.
More than 200 bills pushed though in the red states since the election .
The corporate loving type decided that voting is not something they wish to see any more here.
They found something they like much better than democracy a long time ago.

They have been pushing an agenda for a long time.
Screw ALEC and their hucksters who trade our democracy for their profit.

Trump doesn't care about any of those deaths. Not a chance in hell he will ever do time. The only way to impose punishment for his crimes is to take all his assets. Make him live life like those he killed. The same should happen to all his enablers. They let him get away with shit no sain person would allow. Now all these Rep scumbags are whining about mean tweets from others. That goes on deaf ears. None should be caring what any rep enabler say's.. I'll say again the Rep party is the most corrupt party ever. I think many are starting to see that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump tried to overthrow the government, take congress people hostage or kill them, steal the votes delivered and trashed the capitol.

Time to pay up.

Doctor M

Hahaha Is like the Russia thing? Or the Phone Call Impeachment thing? Or The rowdy stroll through the capital impeachment thing?

Is condescending smugness a side effect of constantly being wrong? Asking for a friend.

Year 5 of 'Trump's going down"

Amynamous

Unfortunately, trump has discovered the secret to eternal wealth. He asks his zombie minions to open their checkbooks and they always comply.
The overwhelming majority of repubs in the House and Senate would sell their children’s souls to be on the receiving end of the con man’s cash machine.
I expect he’ll issue a call for cash for some make believe reason when the biden-bux get sent out next month.

Doctor M

What are Biden Bux except for a debt to future generations? You, your children or grandchildren will pay it back with interest.

Did Bernie tell you rich folks were go to pay for them Biden Bux? As well as millions for gender studies in Pakistan.

Gry

What are Biden Bux except for a debt to future generations? You, your children or grandchildren will pay it back with interest.

Did Bernie tell you rich folks were go to pay for them Biden Bux? As well as millions for gender studies in Pakistan.

Are Biden Bux going to be used to cover Trumps 1.9 Trillon dollar giveaway ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hahaha Is like the Russia thing? Or the Phone Call Impeachment thing? Or The rowdy stroll through the capital impeachment thing?

Is condescending smugness a side effect of constantly being wrong? Asking for a friend.

Year 5 of 'Trump's going down"

70 posts, All right wing politics., Not one post on weed.

Enquiring minds want to know, do you have a boot print or two on your ass? You did know about Gry's O2 machine......

Is that you Moe, Moe II, Cool Moe? Banished because you were Moe be Dick. :D

Midnight Tokar

Veteran

Enquiring minds want to know, do you have a boot print or two on your ass? You did know about Gry's O2 machine......

He sounds very familiar...............maybe George W. Bush?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

He sounds very familiar...............maybe George W. Bush?

regardless,pretty lame to join a pot growing site to argue (stupidly) about politics...when i post pot pics on international quiltagraphic they go nuts!:D

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
regardless,pretty lame to join a pot growing site to argue (stupidly) about politics...when i post pot pics on international quiltagraphic they go nuts!:D

A good party's gotta have good weed, beer, lots of food and of course entertainment.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
McConnell says he's supporting Trump for a 2024 run.
Wonder if Trump will mention his next run on Sunday....no football on.....so it's entertainment.
Can't believe Tucker hasn't been taken off the air yet,strange,very strange.

igrowone

Veteran
let's add a complication to the landscape
pardons have been issued in case(s) where Trump is a potential defendant
so it could be quite interesting how the courts might deal with those pardons
there have been legal hints from constitutional experts these pardons might not be bullet proof
I await the process, just seemed to be needed to be put out there

armedoldhippy

Veteran
let's add a complication to the landscape
pardons have been issued in case(s) where Trump is a potential defendant
so it could be quite interesting how the courts might deal with those pardons
there have been legal hints from constitutional experts these pardons might not be bullet proof
I await the process, just seemed to be needed to be put out there

when you accept a pardon, you cannot plead the 5th nor refuse to testify about anything related to what you were pardoned for. if Bannon or anyone is called to testify in any case RE the Chump, they testify or the pardon is void & they serve the original sentence. lying during your testimony carries the same penalty...:good:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good party's gotta have good weed, beer, lots of food and of course entertainment.

it would be nice if there were more rightys capable of actually discussing the issues in a calm,well thought out manner without it turning into a shit fiesta (trademark of the taco bell corporation),instead we get multiple sock puppet george and someone i suspect is not a real doctor and a bunch of didn't read the article retweeters passing on the latest info-glop from whatever youtube news channel the algorithm is force feeding them...

i have spent many many hours in the past talking to conservatives back when the social darwinist were the far right....practically green party at this point...and it was never like this...but then again we are talking about face to face drinking good whiskey kind of talking politics...

but i digress....really high...

my point is,grape nehi was the best:D

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
when you accept a pardon, you cannot plead the 5th nor refuse to testify about anything related to what you were pardoned for. if Bannon or anyone is called to testify in any case RE the Chump, they testify or the pardon is void & they serve the original sentence. lying during your testimony carries the same penalty...:good:
I watched a video yesterday about Bannon and his pardon. When you accept a pardon you also acknowledge you are guilty of said crimes. It appears NY state or an entity in NY is investigating Bannon for crimes involving his theft of "Build the Wall" donations which earned him a trump pardon on the Federal level.
Now if they indict him, he will have already admitted he's guilty!
Quite the conundrum for the seditionist piece of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.