What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tucker needs a good solid wheel kick to the dome.... and no, i don't condone violence. (maybe sometimes.... maybe....) :bigeye:

Some people just REALLY need their delusional, pretentious, deceitful ego put in it's rightful place, for once in their lives.... and Tuck Tuck is one of them.

It's not politically correct to use the phrase 'Tuck Tuck' any longer .....the fellas participating in GIRLS sports may find it offensive.

:huggg:

What's a girl to do

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i'd like to see her in Hustler...in handcuffs. any exposure is good exposure, right? maybe she could demonstrate the sun-tanning trick...

As soon as the indictments are handed down his brand will be toxic. Those gold letters will get ripped off buildings faster than Rudy can tell lies, that is the buildings that haven't done it already. People who thought they were buying a prestige address are finally realizing they stepped in shite.

If Melania is going to bail, she has to be thinking the time is right to bail and grab some cash on a book - movie deal and maybe do some poll dancing on the side. That will be tough to do because lenders will go after her too if there is a score in the works.

igrowone

Veteran
I agree, jail seems so pedestrian for the likes of Trump
let's see, how about stripping him naked and running him around the Capitol building?
this would be adequate atonement

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, jail seems so pedestrian for the likes of Trump
let's see, how about stripping him naked and running him around the Capitol building?
this would be adequate atonement
who would really be punished by that? some things can't be unseen...

bankrupt him,make sure he never gets back on any social media platform...that would be better...

unless we can go to washington and fling poop at him:monkeyeat

igrowone

Veteran

bankrupt him,make sure he never gets back on any social media platform...that would be better...

Trump running any distance at all would be equivalent to a death penalty
having him towed around in a cart in stocks would make a better target
he should at least last an hour or so before excrement blocks up his airways

St. Phatty

As soon as the indictments are handed down his brand will be toxic. Those gold letters will get ripped off buildings faster than Rudy can tell lies, that is the buildings that haven't done it already. People who thought they were buying a prestige address are finally realizing they stepped in shite.

If Melania is going to bail, she has to be thinking the time is right to bail and grab some cash on a book - movie deal and maybe do some poll dancing on the side. That will be tough to do because lenders will go after her too if there is a score in the works.

Trump's standing among GOP hard core appears stable.

They still like him.

Have to wonder - will additional indictments increase his standing ?

Probably depends on what he's accused of.

Maybe a Tax Evasion case will reduce t-Rump's grip on the Repugs ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump doing Time will not happen. They will fine him millions which will hurt his ego the most. Id set the fine at $500 million dollar, dollar bills.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump's standing among GOP hard core appears stable.

They still like him.

Have to wonder - will additional indictments increase his standing ?

Probably depends on what he's accused of.

Maybe a Tax Evasion case will reduce t-Rump's grip on the Repugs ?
the repukes are definitely all the way down with the Trump way of doing things
not that there's a plan of any sort, just has to pass the Trump approval process
maybe they should start an initiative on getting the rest of the country's electrical grid up to Texas standards

imiubu

Ew. While the idea sounds kinda funny... it does actually entail fuxing with a very disgusting bit of goo.
How might one propose the safe execution of said flinging for those who'd like be involved with such an event? :D

igrowone

Veteran
Ew. While the idea sounds kinda funny... it does actually entail fuxing with a very disgusting bit of goo.
How might one propose the safe execution of said flinging for those who'd like be involved with such an event? :D
health safety comes first, no question
some sort of plastic launchers that release the payload at just the right point
all airtight to enhance the experience for the flingers
ought to be a business opportunity somewhere in the mess so to speak

edit - hmm, the turd rocket might have some cachet to it

St. Phatty

the repukes are definitely all the way down with the Trump way of doing things
not that there's a plan of any sort, just has to pass the Trump approval process
maybe they should start an initiative on getting the rest of the country's electrical grid up to Texas standards

I have to be curious. The electricity was out of commission. Same for water etc.

So what did the Texans do excretion-wise ?

Were they smart enough to urinate on the fruit trees in their garden ?

Were they smart enough to coordinate a neighborhood latrine ?

Not just ANY latrine - a MIL-SPEC latrine. :ying:

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a304361.pdf

Would is the best option for urban Texas -

Mound latrine,
Deep Pit Latrine,
Straddle Trench Latrine,
Pail Latrine

https://www.armystudyguide.com/cont...ld_sanitation/field-facilities-for-huma.shtml

I went through ISO-9001 training and had to write some of the manuals.

Yes I would write Latrine Manuals for Texas if it comes down to it.
Can I plagiarize the US military ? Can I get paid $100 an hour ?

OH YEAH, the Subject was Trump.

For Trump's latrine I recommend the Deep Deep Deep trench, so as not to blow Donnie's #2 all over Palm Beach the next time it gets windy.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I have to be curious. The electricity was out of commission. Same for water etc.

So what did the Texans do excretion-wise ?

Were they smart enough to urinate on the fruit trees in their garden ?

Were they smart enough to coordinate a neighborhood latrine ?

Not just ANY latrine - a MIL-SPEC latrine. :ying:

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a304361.pdf

Would is the best option for urban Texas -

Mound latrine,
Deep Pit Latrine,
Straddle Trench Latrine,
Pail Latrine

https://www.armystudyguide.com/cont...ld_sanitation/field-facilities-for-huma.shtml

I went through ISO-9001 training and had to write some of the manuals.

Yes I would write Latrine Manuals for Texas if it comes down to it.
Can I plagiarize the US military ? Can I get paid $100 an hour ?

OH YEAH, the Subject was Trump.

For Trump's latrine I recommend the Deep Deep Deep trench, so as not to blow Donnie's #2 all over Palm Beach the next time it gets windy.

Definitely a shitty situation.

Gry

Rising levels of hookworm are not a positive indicator, sadly that is what we have now in the US.
It was thought to have been eliminated fifty years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.