What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDankness

:laughing: The same nonsense every time. Biden is a saint vs Trump. Only mindless sheeple think otherwise.

I personally think they are both terrible choices which is why I didn't vote.

But definitely something wrong with you if you think Biden is a saint. I'll start liking him if he legalizes marijuana, as of yet he's done nothing like Trump.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I personally think they are both terrible choices which is why I didn't vote.

But definitely something wrong with you if you think Biden is a saint. I'll start liking him if he legalizes marijuana, as of yet he's done nothing like Trump.

You don't seem to be able to figure out we are talking about the difference between Trump and Biden. Yes, Biden is 100% a saint when we compare him to Trumps character. Put on your thinking cap champ. This isn't about policy lol, its a character and moral issue. The republican party has been decimated by Trump. Their party couldn't be further split. The Q nutters have taken over.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

You don't seem to be able to figure out we are talking about the difference between Trump and Biden. Yes, Biden is 100% a saint when we compare him to Trumps character. Put on your thinking cap champ. This isn't about policy lol, its a character and moral issue. The republican party has been decimated by Trump. Their party couldn't be further split. The Q nutters have taken over.

I guess that's the problem, I look at policy, what truly matters. I honestly don't care if I personally don't like someone, because I don't like a lot of people anyways. When it comes to the president of the United States of America it should most definitely be about policy, not who you want to go golfing with.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess that's the problem, I look at policy, what truly matters. I honestly don't care if I personally don't like someone, because I don't like a lot of people anyways. When it comes to the president of the United States of America it should most definitely be about policy, not who you want to go golfing with.

Both matter, both are equally important. Anyone that's OK with whats trumps done to the Rep party and our country doesn't care about our country. We need a strong ethically sound Republican party. It's so difficult for trumps base to tell right from wrong. It doesn't matter who is POTUS id say the same no matter who, if they do anything remotely like what Trumps done it must be called out. Doesn't matter how much you like there policy's. Hes a scumbag and many of his sheeple will never say the truth about who Trump is or what he tried to do.

minds_I

Veteran
Both matter, both are equally important. Anyone that's OK with whats trumps done to the Rep party and our country doesn't care about our country. We need a strong ethically sound Republican party. It's so difficult for trumps base to tell right from wrong. It doesn't matter who is POTUS id say the same no matter who, if they do anything remotely like what Trumps done it must be called out. Doesn't matter how much you like there policy's. Hes a scumbag and many of his sheeple will never say the truth about who Trump is or what he tried to do.

Hello all,

It is phuquing baffling.

minds_I

igrowone

Veteran
policy is simply a punt, they refuse to talk character because it doesn't work
Trump was something dredged up from the sewer
a morally bankrupt business man, even by the standards of business men
and he was an economic catastrophe which will take a lot of healing
and every bit of legal pain that is headed his way has been earned

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Biden doesn't even golf! As to your earlier comments about the Republicans not voting for any Democrat items or passing the stimulus bill.............we are very used to the GQP's not supporting America just as they did with President Obama and that stimulus bill will be passed whether a single Republican votes for it or not, just using the same method that trump was able to push through his tax rollback for the elite. As to you being pissed about the Executive Orders, Biden is using them only to kill all of Don the Cons Executive Orders that did nothing but put money in his pockets and the elites pockets.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Absofucnlutly!!!

A nice guy (debatable) with bs policies.....no thanks not looking to go on vacation with him , or watch the game on sundays with him either.

packerfan79

Veteran
Absofucnlutly!!!

A nice guy (debatable) with bs policies.....no thanks not looking to go on vacation with him , or watch the game on sundays with him either.

The whole moral preening is a joke. These Dems just want another pussy Republican like Mittens Romney, they can push around. If morals mattered 70 % of the democrats would be off limits by there new standards that only apply to the bad mean orange man and the people who voted for him.. Not one of them condemn the attempts to breach the white house. Did they demand the Democrats who cheered it on be impeached, nope. They called Trump bunker boy. Fuck there whole party of bunker bitch hypocrites, and the limp wristed Republicans who refuse to fight can join them.

White Beard

The whole moral preening is a joke. These Dems just want another pussy Republican like Mittens Romney, they can push around. If morals mattered 70 % of the democrats would be off limits by there new standards that only apply to the bad mean orange man and the people who voted for him.. Not one of them condemn the attempts to breach the white house. Did they demand the Democrats who cheered it on be impeached, nope. They called Trump bunker boy. Fuck there whole party of bunker bitch hypocrites, and the limp wristed Republicans who refuse to fight can join them.

Professor Irwin Corey, ladies and gentlemen! Thank you Professor - I’mma let you finish, but that is the most stunning Foster Brooks impression of all time....

igrowone

Veteran
feel the rage
you can tell them they're destroying their own party
and they just get madder and break whatever is closest to them
the pile of scrap and rusty bolts that's called the GOP is heading down the hill with no brakes
and the occupants are cheering

packerfan79

Veteran
feel the rage
you can tell them they're destroying their own party
and they just get madder and break whatever is closest to them
the pile of scrap and rusty bolts that's called the GOP is heading down the hill with no brakes
and the occupants are cheering

Unlike you, I am willing to call out the scum on both sides. You embrace the scum. Remember Cuomo, the top senior citizen killer, you love soo much.

I am not a party member.

igrowone

Veteran
Unlike you, I am willing to call out the scum on both sides. You embrace the scum. Remember Cuomo, the top senior citizen killer, you love soo much.

I am not a party member.
neither am I
just a more practical and restrained attitude
not fond of Cuomo, but will give him a B overall
mistakes happened, such is life
the coverup is where he went off the tracks

'Boogieman'

:D

Attachments

• 150523348_4387435187938394_4515252691060215096_n.jpg
    150523348_4387435187938394_4515252691060215096_n.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 40

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Whose your president?....ah, you betcha baby.......buahahaha

Lost the house, lost the senate, lost the WH...tRump is splitting the party....wohoo, let the good times roll....

New lawsuit filed today...more to come...perhaps state criminal charges, ay?

Addendum: Pelosi forming an investigation.....buahahaha

More arrests on capital insurrection with the criminals all fingering tRump.

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump and Giuliani sued. Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani, the former president’s personal lawyer, have been accused of conspiring
to incite the violent riot at the US Capitol, in a legal action filed under a historic law known as the Ku Klux Klan Act.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.